Windows 10: move photo from email to pictures

Discus and support move photo from email to pictures in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; move photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-photo-from-email-to-pictures/392e62b4-0076-4b49-9b48-2b775b26e0d8" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MartinBrettschneider, Nov 13, 2018.

1. move photo from email to pictures

move photo

:)

MartinBrettschneider, Nov 13, 2018
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Picture Tools to send photos by email

Mind if I make an alternate suggestion?

We don't use email any more to share pictures. That's so 20th century.

These days we upload pictures to cloud storage, like OneDrive or Google Photos or Dropbox etc. etc. and send the recipient links to the photos.

This has lots of advantages, among them:

• no need to attach photos to email
    • you can share full resolution photos that would choke an email server
    • you can easily share as many photos as you like - dozens at a time
    • share with lots of people at the same time

For the recipient it's so easy: Just click to view or right-click to download. Even the computer-phobic (like certain members of my family) can do it.

BulldogXX, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Picture Tools to send photos by email

Thanks.

re. These days we upload pictures to cloud storage, like OneDrive or Google Photos or Dropbox etc. etc. and send the recipient links to the photos

I have an account for Google Photos on my mobile. How do I get the photos which I have transferred from my 20th century camera onto my PC
    to appear in Google Photos so that I can then do as you suggest?

GeorgeThack, Nov 13, 2018
  4. CargoX Win User

move photo from email to pictures

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

move photo from email to pictures

1. move photo from email to pictures - Similar Threads - move photo email

2. Moving Pictures from pc to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Pictures from pc to laptop: My friend has a computer with the tower and it has Vista on it which is no longer supported. Something happened to it and it is not possible to put a USB cable, a cd disc or a memory stick in it. It has pictures on it which are not in the cloud and he can't email them out....
  3. Moving Pictures from pc to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving Pictures from pc to laptop: My friend has a computer with the tower and it has Vista on it which is no longer supported. Something happened to it and it is not possible to put a USB cable, a cd disc or a memory stick in it. It has pictures on it which are not in the cloud and he can't email them out....
  4. Moving pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving pictures: I want to move pictures from the photos app to pictures. Can this be done? If so, how? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-pictures/8c5f91cd-469e-4b36-81ea-bbadf53727cf
  5. Photos not importing pictures from Pictures Folder

Photos not importing pictures from Pictures Folder: Just Reset Photos because it is not importing pictures from my Pictures Folder but is happily importing them from other folders. Option is to share but how to I get it to import them. It was working a few days ago...
  6. Move files from "photos" to "pictures"windows 10

Move files from "photos" to "pictures"windows 10: I seem to have 2 separate locations for photos since getting a new pc with windows 10. If I wish to upload a photo to a website ads etc. the "pictures" folder opens, but the picture required may be in "photos" app? Can I transfer all photos from "photos" to "pictures"? so...
  7. Moving pictures from pictures folder to photo app folder

Moving pictures from pictures folder to photo app folder: How do move a picture that is in a Folder in Pictures in my File Explorer to a folder in my Photos App. I can't drag it or copy and paste it, so is there some way to do this?...
  8. moving pictures from word to fb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    moving pictures from word to fb: How can I move pictures I have on word to facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-pictures-from-word-to-fb/428dd241-b4e5-44dd-9f54-3642d7dcc89c
  9. how to move pictures from Windows 10 to Google photos

how to move pictures from Windows 10 to Google photos: I have pictures from my camera in Windows 10 that I want to move to an album in Chrome photos. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-pictures-from-windows-10-to-google/f73bf333-73a0-4e7e-879d-8b069e3203e6"
  10. How to email pictures from W10 photo app?

in Browsers and Email
    How to email pictures from W10 photo app?: Desktop Dell Inspiron 560 4gb RAM; high speed cable; MS Windows10 64bit; Windows Live Mail 2012(awful!!!); MS Word Pro 2003; Mozilla Firefox; Avast AV; Windows Media Player; Adobe Reader; Adobe flash Player] I've written a letter on my email and included a few photos. I...