Windows 10: MOVE PIC AROUND WITH MOUSE WHEN ZOOMED IN MS WIN 10 PHOTO VIEWER

Discus and support MOVE PIC AROUND WITH MOUSE WHEN ZOOMED IN MS WIN 10 PHOTO VIEWER in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; TWO QUESTIONS 1 is MOVE PIC WITH MOUSE and 2 is SLIDE ZOOM TOOL THIS IS THE QUESTION ABOUT MOVING THE PICTURE AROUND, DRAGGING THE PIC TO SEE ZOOMED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SignWho, May 4, 2019.

1. SignWho Win User

MOVE PIC AROUND WITH MOUSE WHEN ZOOMED IN MS WIN 10 PHOTO VIEWER

TWO QUESTIONS 1 is MOVE PIC WITH MOUSE and 2 is SLIDE ZOOM TOOL

THIS IS THE QUESTION ABOUT MOVING THE PICTURE AROUND, DRAGGING THE PIC TO SEE ZOOMED AREAS OFF SCREEN WHEN ZOOMED IN:

QUESTION 1:

I used to be able to zoom in on pics, grab and hold left mouse down and move pic around screen while zoomed selected by holding left mouse down. This is how it always was in win 7. Anyone have the fix to make this work?

THIS IS ANOTHER PROBLEM THE ZOOM SLIDE TOOL:

QUESTION 2:

When moved a hair to the right the picture disappears. Slise to right picture is gone slide back left and the pic appears. NO ZOOM IN OR OUT WITH SLIDER CIRCLED BELOW IN RED...tool does not work.

:)

SignWho, May 4, 2019
  2. swarfega Win User

Photo Viewer with Pan and Zoom

Photo viewer is still in Windows 10, as it is in 8.1. You can use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out and arrow keys to navigate photos in the same folder.

swarfega, May 4, 2019
  3. richc46 Win User
    Photo Viewer with Pan and Zoom

Is anyone familiar with photo viewer software that has pan and zoom feature? The feature was available with Vista photo viewer, gone with 7. I would like to have software with pan and zoom when using 10.

richc46, May 4, 2019
  4. xpac5896 Win User

Win 10 Photo viewer not working

dalchina: Ever since the Photo viewer was part of Win 10, I've used it as my default to open all pics, much easier than keep opening my PSP. At the present time, looking through "Apps & Features", it's not even listed, It does show the following "Paint 3D, PicToPainting and PhotoMirage". According to the Windows App Store, it shows that the Photo viewer is installed, if it's installed where is it? It should be in the Apps & Features, shouldn't it?
    If you go to "Default Apps" it shows "Photo viewer">Photos. If I select Photo viewer>Photos, another box appears and state "Choose an app", which I intern select "Photos", If the "Photo app" is there why isn't in "Apps & Features? Strange.
    Anyway, If you click on a pic, on the taskbar, there's an app open and it say's "Photos" but if you hover your mouse over the image, a faint box appears on the screen, as if it wants to show you're pic is but nothing is there except for a faint box outline and if you double click on the app nothing happens. I've attached a screenshot to show what it looks like. This is really weird.

xpac5896, May 4, 2019
Thema:

1. MOVE PIC AROUND WITH MOUSE WHEN ZOOMED IN MS WIN 10 PHOTO VIEWER - Similar Threads - MOVE PIC AROUND

2. Photos Move around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Move around: How do I keep my photos from moving around in a Word document that hasn't got any text it? Just photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-move-around/0f7ac266-7b31-49e6-9477-6387ca7e152e
  3. Photos Move around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Move around: How do I keep my photos from moving around in a Word document that hasn't got any text it? Just photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-move-around/0f7ac266-7b31-49e6-9477-6387ca7e152e
  4. MS photo viewer zoom slider missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS photo viewer zoom slider missing: Hello,I have 2 issues with zoom slider in win 10 photo viewer and side slider in my Instagram account is also missing. The issues happened quite at same time.1. MS photo viewer - the zoom slider is missing like the one in the image i found on the net. You can see in the...
  5. MS photo viewer zoom slider missing

MS photo viewer zoom slider missing: Hello,I have 2 issues with zoom slider in win 10 photo viewer and side slider in my Instagram account is also missing. The issues happened quite at same time.1. MS photo viewer - the zoom slider is missing like the one in the image i found on the net. You can see in the...
  6. Win 10 Photo viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Photo viewer: Win 10 Photo Viewer/Editor works ONLY when Onedrive is "turned-on". Photo V./Editor switches on the goes to a green screen w/various error msg.'s .. Why do I need Onedrive on and the "Sync" service on in order to keep Photo Viewer/Editor keep operating as "usual"; as when I...
  7. Moving pic from MS Photos

Moving pic from MS Photos: Photo Gallery was easy to work with. Photos is the most screwed up affair they could come up with. How the heck do you email a photo, or save it to the desktop in Win 10? I tried "share", which I've never used before, and it wanted me to add accounts to some app. I detest...
  8. GRAB PIC AND MOVE AROUND IN WIN 10 PHOTO VIEWER NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Customization
    GRAB PIC AND MOVE AROUND IN WIN 10 PHOTO VIEWER NOT WORKING: I used to be able to zoom in on pics, grab and hold left mouse down and move pic around screen while zoomed selected by holding left mouse down. This is how it always was in win 7. Anyone have the fix to make this work?...
  9. MS "PHOTO" & "WINDOWS PHOTO VIEWER"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS "PHOTO" & "WINDOWS PHOTO VIEWER": How do I get rid of large blue (square) icon that has suddenly appeared in the lower left corner of every picture thumbnail (jpg/tiff/…) in my photos folder? Was happily using MS "WINDOWS PHOTO VIEWER", for my thumbnails and viewer... which somehow has now disappeared (not a...
  10. Photo Viewer with Pan and Zoom

Photo Viewer with Pan and Zoom: Is anyone familiar with photo viewer software that has pan and zoom feature? The feature was available with Vista photo viewer, gone with 7. I would like to have software with pan and zoom when using 10. 8827