Windows 10: Move Program files to another drive

Discus and support Move Program files to another drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,My C drive is almost full. I would like to move some app to D Drive. I have moved some apps using Apps & Features in settings. But it can only move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abhiram Baiju, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Move Program files to another drive

Hi,My C drive is almost full. I would like to move some app to D Drive. I have moved some apps using Apps & Features in settings. But it can only move apps installed from Microsoft store. I have installed many softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro etc which tooks a lot of space in my C Drive. Kindly advise how to move apps to D drive. Regards,Abhiram Baiju

:)

Abhiram Baiju, Oct 16, 2021
  2. DCnewbie Win User

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Oct 16, 2021
  3. KBD
    KBD Win User
    Plz recomend program to recover deleted files.

Let me try what you guys suggested, i am willing to pay for the program to get the files back.

4. Move Program files to another drive

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Move Program files to another drive

1. Move Program files to another drive - Similar Threads - Move Program files

2. Moving game and program files to another drive by using move documets to another drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving game and program files to another drive by using move documets to another drive: Hi. I want to ask if everything will work if I move files located in documents to another drive by moving docs to another drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-game-and-program-files-to-another-drive-by/8edaacc9-c8fb-4128-a462-caedfe862288
  3. Moving game and program files to another drive by using move documets to another drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving game and program files to another drive by using move documets to another drive: Hi. I want to ask if everything will work if I move files located in documents to another drive by moving docs to another drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-game-and-program-files-to-another-drive-by/8edaacc9-c8fb-4128-a462-caedfe862288
  4. Moving game and program files to another drive by using move documets to another drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to move windows from one drive to another or move Program files off C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move windows from one drive to another or move Program files off C drive: Hi, my pc has three drives a 2TB HDDD, a 112Gb 2.5" SSDC and a 500Gb m.2E drive. Stupidly I downloaded windows onto my C drive and all of my program files are stored on there too. it has got to the point where I have no storage left on that drive despite having nothing else...
  6. How to move windows from one drive to another or move Program files off C drive

How to move windows from one drive to another or move Program files off C drive: Hi, my pc has three drives a 2TB HDDD, a 112Gb 2.5" SSDC and a 500Gb m.2E drive. Stupidly I downloaded windows onto my C drive and all of my program files are stored on there too. it has got to the point where I have no storage left on that drive despite having nothing else...
  7. Move Program files to another drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move Program files to another drive: Hi,My C drive is almost full. I would like to move some app to D Drive. I have moved some apps using Apps & Features in settings. But it can only move apps installed from Microsoft store. I have installed many softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro etc which tooks...
  8. Move Program files to another drive

Move Program files to another drive: Hi,My C drive is almost full. I would like to move some app to D Drive. I have moved some apps using Apps & Features in settings. But it can only move apps installed from Microsoft store. I have installed many softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro etc which tooks...
  9. I want to move the program files folder to another Hard Drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I want to move the program files folder to another Hard Drive: I want to move the Program Files to another hard drive but I only want to move the folders not the actual main Program Files folder. Will doing so screw up my system? Jaydan...
  10. How to move a program files folder from C drive to another drive

in Windows 10 Support
    How to move a program files folder from C drive to another drive: Hello Peepz My first post so hello to all. I have a windows 10 pc (x64) hence me joining the community ;-) I have a samsung 850 evo 250GB SSD ( C Drive ) & a Seagate FireCuda SSHD 1TB ( D drive ) I'm in a predicament where my kids play a lot of games on the PC, Fortnite being...