Windows 10: move programs from windows 10 laptop to 64 bit sd card

Discus and support move programs from windows 10 laptop to 64 bit sd card in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to know how to move programs that is on my windows 10 laptop to my SD 64 bit card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeonaJones, Sep 24, 2018.

1. move programs from windows 10 laptop to 64 bit sd card

I need to know how to move programs that is on my windows 10 laptop to my SD 64 bit card

:)

LeonaJones, Sep 24, 2018

2. Solved: Internal SD card not working on Windows10 64 bit clean installed

Hi Mihai,

The recent upgrade that you performed could've made your SD card driver not compatible with your hardware. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you consider the following:

• First, check for the appropriate drivers. Installing the appropriate driver is necessary to ensure that your software will work in-sync with your device's hardware. For more information about drivers update, click this

link
    • Next, ensure that it's not an SD card issue. It's best to check if the SD card that you're using is compatible with your 64-bit version of Windows. Check your device manual for a list of compatible SD cards.
    • Lastly, check if the internal SD card reader is enabled in BIOS settings. Check with your device support website on how to open the BIOS upon start up and ensure that your internal SD card reader is enabled.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Sep 24, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    SD card reader does not work under Windows 10

Hi, according to this list (there may be a later one if you look)
    Windows 10 Upgrade July 2015 / Version 1507 - Supported System List - Lenovo Support (US)
    your PC has not been tested/approved for Win 10 by Lenovo.

Drivers are to Win 8.1 latest as you know.

Some PCs will run Win 10 despite that, but particularly with laptops, even if that is so, you can run into heat management problems with low level AHCI driver incompatibility.

I have found this for you:
    Ricoh Media Card Reader Driver for Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), 8 (32-bit, 64-bit) - ThinkPad - Lenovo Support (US)
    I searched for
    lenovo R500 "windows 10" sd card

Otherwise: Now I never recommend- nor does this forum in general- the use of driver scanning programs. However, I have found in exceptional cases this sometimes helps. So I suggest you try DriverMax (2 free drivers a day). No guarantees.

dalchina, Sep 24, 2018
  4. gini Win User

move programs from windows 10 laptop to 64 bit sd card

Program installed on SD card runs but is not shown on drive

Great call! Program was on C drive. not the SD card. Prior to installation, I'd set new apps to be saved to the SD card, but after the installation I changed the setting back to This PC, as I didn't want all future apps to automatically install to the SD card. I will have to try an installation again to see if the program is located where I think it is!

Thank you!

Thema:

move programs from windows 10 laptop to 64 bit sd card

1. move programs from windows 10 laptop to 64 bit sd card - Similar Threads - move programs laptop

2. Move from 32 Bit OS to 64 Bit OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move from 32 Bit OS to 64 Bit OS: Currently, I run windows 10 home 32 Bit on a 64 Bit processor. I am looking to upgrade the OS to 64 Bit but I don’t want to reinstall Windows as the computer is from a relative who passed away and was working on a application for training pilots. As there is no exe installer,...
  3. Move from 32 Bit OS to 64 Bit OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move from 32 Bit OS to 64 Bit OS: Currently, I run windows 10 home 32 Bit on a 64 Bit processor. I am looking to upgrade the OS to 64 Bit but I don’t want to reinstall Windows as the computer is from a relative who passed away and was working on a application for training pilots. As there is no exe installer,...
  4. Move from 32 Bit OS to 64 Bit OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Moving to Windows 10 64 bit from a 32 bit version

Moving to Windows 10 64 bit from a 32 bit version: What are the minimum requirements for the 64-bit version and how can i upgrade my windows to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-to-windows-10-64-bit-from-a-32-bit-version/809e16a6-6fc2-4967-b5ce-a15d595022b3
  6. 64 bit windows can't run 64 bit programs

64 bit windows can't run 64 bit programs: 64 bit versions of apps I want to install say something like "64bit windows is required" and "this version will not work on your computer. Please download the 32 bit version instead.". The messages are also blurry. [ATTACH][ATTACH] System Type: 64-bit operating system,...
  7. Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs

Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs: I recently purchased a Surface Pro X and I am trying to install some programs but they are not allowing me to install due the program requiring a 64 bit Operating system. I have checked my System information and I am definitely running 64 bit windows "System type: 64-bit...
  8. SD card is not appearing in the windows 10 program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD card is not appearing in the windows 10 program: I inserted a SD camera card into SD slot and its not being read, does not appear in the devices and hardware so I can not eject from the HP laptop....
  9. 32 bit program not running on Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Customization
    32 bit program not running on Windows 10 64 bit: I have a program that I am trying to run on Windows 10, but it says it just run on a 32bit version navigator. Any suggestion on what to do?...
  10. Upgrade to Windows 10 changed my programs from 64 bit to 32 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade to Windows 10 changed my programs from 64 bit to 32 bit: I upgraded a laptop that didn't have a lot of programs, because I wanted to check it out before I upgraded my other computers. Everything went pretty well, except for the fact that the upgrade seems to have changed the few programs I have on this computer to 32 bit....