Windows 10: move some files from disk C to disk D/E

Discus and support move some files from disk C to disk D/E in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, i want to ask what should i do to move some files from disk C to disk D/E because my disk C is almost full. And what kind of file that i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by [HyDrean], Oct 28, 2020.

1. [HyDrean] Win User

move some files from disk C to disk D/E

Hello, i want to ask what should i do to move some files from disk C to disk D/E because my disk C is almost full. And what kind of file that i can move? Thank you very much

:)

[HyDrean], Oct 28, 2020

2. Hard Drive Disks D: and E: suddenly dissapeared!

Ok i tried all the steps to this but neither disk D: or E: appeared. Only C: is still there. Thanks though.

Max203_727, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Hard Drive Disks D: and E: suddenly dissapeared!

Ok I understand, but what you are looking for is a lost partition of the same C: I mean the C: was divided into C :, D: and E: or D: and E: were they part of another Hard Disk?

Pedro Bruguera, Oct 28, 2020
  4. move some files from disk C to disk D/E

Hard Drive Disks D: and E: suddenly dissapeared!

C: , D: and E: were all separate hard disks.

Max203_727, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

move some files from disk C to disk D/E

1. move some files from disk C to disk D/E - Similar Threads - move files disk

2. windows transfer from disk D: to C:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows transfer from disk D: to C:: I noticed that I have windows on disk C and Dwhen I tried to boot windows from C it didn't work, my guess is that I run windows on disk Dhow can I transfer windows from D to C without data loss or any other problems...
  3. windows transfer from disk D: to C:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows transfer from disk D: to C:: I noticed that I have windows on disk C and Dwhen I tried to boot windows from C it didn't work, my guess is that I run windows on disk Dhow can I transfer windows from D to C without data loss or any other problems...
  4. windows transfer from disk D: to C:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Disk D and E suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk D and E suddenly disappeared: Yesterday I shut down and update my computer. After the update finishes and it shut down, my brother pulled the wifi cable from the computer and used it for his laptop. after reattaching the said wifi cable to the computer and launching it, some shortcuts at desktop...
  6. I moved some admin files in Local Disk C and changed some settings how to reset just disk c...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I moved some admin files in Local Disk C and changed some settings how to reset just disk c...: I moved the downloads,documents folders from its correct place to another location. Now am not able to move it back and it asks me for admin permissions all the time. Also downloads is not working : . Please help am just a student and i need these, please....
  7. Local disk E and D dissapeard.

Local disk E and D dissapeard.: Hello, recently I had to download something from my school classroom it was a word file and when I was choosing the file destination it lagged and all my windows froze so I was not able to turn it off only from the power source. I restarted it and my local disks E and D...
  8. Transferring files from Local disk C to D

Transferring files from Local disk C to D: i wanted to transfer some of my files from local disk C to D so because my local disk C is filling up, plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-files-from-local-disk-c-to-d/32dea249-81c0-4c05-bed3-ba059521e709
  9. C: Disk and D: Disk

C: Disk and D: Disk: I recently got a new computer running on Windows 10 which is awesome but there is something I wanna change and I don't know how. So, my problem is the download and save paths with the quick access folders. Downloads was set on default to save to the C: Drive, so I went into...
  10. Move installed programs from disk C: to Disk D: in Windows 10

Move installed programs from disk C: to Disk D: in Windows 10: My new HP computer came with two disk drives, C: and D:. C: is a very small one and is named Windows C:. Some programs are installed by default in drive C: with no option to change the Drive. If I uninstall such programs, when I try to installed again, the installation goes...