Windows 10: Move storage and lightly used programs off my C: ssd drive to my D: hard drive?

Discus and support Move storage and lightly used programs off my C: ssd drive to my D: hard drive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My 250GB SSD C: drive is nearly full with boot, program files, and storage of those programs. Meanwhile, I've a 1TB D: hard drive that's nearly empty.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AshevillePlaygrounds, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Move storage and lightly used programs off my C: ssd drive to my D: hard drive?

My 250GB SSD C: drive is nearly full with boot, program files, and storage of those programs. Meanwhile, I've a 1TB D: hard drive that's nearly empty. How can I move all the 'storage' files to the HD without interrupting how Win10 and my programs run?

:)

AshevillePlaygrounds, Apr 25, 2021

2. save programs to Drive D

i have 2 drives (CMove storage and lightly used programs off my C: ssd drive to my D: hard drive? :)and (DMove storage and lightly used programs off my C: ssd drive to my D: hard drive? :). My C is ssd and its for my system or OS and its storage is limited only so i want to use my Drive D because its 1 terabyte. So what i want is that the programs (like skype, steam) that i download from google chrome or internet
    explorer to be saved in my drive D not in C.

JagjitKingra, Apr 25, 2021
  3. ssd and hard drive

I bought my HP All in one at the MS Store. It has a SSD and hard drive. One is listed as C and one a D, set up by them. When I try to download a lot of pictures I get the message that my drive is full but my 1 TB hard drive is not full. How should it be
    configured so that doesn't happen?

NancyPaget, Apr 25, 2021
  4. Move storage and lightly used programs off my C: ssd drive to my D: hard drive?

C drive full D drive empty.

Hi,

For us to effectively assist you, kindly provide us the information we need below:

• Kindly verify the total amount of your storage drive.
    • Are you using multiple hard drives?
    • If not, then your hard drive is partitioned. Have you tried transferring the other files over to drive D:?

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

Move storage and lightly used programs off my C: ssd drive to my D: hard drive?

1. Move storage and lightly used programs off my C: ssd drive to my D: hard drive? - Similar Threads - Move storage lightly

2. Switch C: drive with D: drive and move Program Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Switch C: drive with D: drive and move Program Files: I have a desktop HP computer tha has a C: drive SSD of 237 GB . Windows 10 is loaded there and by default all Program File and Program Data. The other drive D: is a Hard drive with 931 GB. C: is almost full. How do I move all the Program Files etc to D: and only leave C: only...
  3. Switch C: drive with D: drive and move Program Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch C: drive with D: drive and move Program Files: I have a desktop HP computer tha has a C: drive SSD of 237 GB . Windows 10 is loaded there and by default all Program File and Program Data. The other drive D: is a Hard drive with 931 GB. C: is almost full. How do I move all the Program Files etc to D: and only leave C: only...
  4. Switch C: drive with D: drive and move Program Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. D drive Storage moved to C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D drive Storage moved to C drive: My G drive 195 GB is totally free. If I try to copy any files to the G drive it showing not enough space cause my c drive has only 25 Gb free. Anything I try to copy in Disk 0465 GB- D, E, G Volume takes spaces in the C drive. There is a video also.What can I do now?? Disk...
  6. D drive Storage moved to C drive

D drive Storage moved to C drive: My G drive 195 GB is totally free. If I try to copy any files to the G drive it showing not enough space cause my c drive has only 25 Gb free. Anything I try to copy in Disk 0465 GB- D, E, G Volume takes spaces in the C drive. There is a video also.What can I do now?? Disk...
  7. D drive Storage moved to C drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My c drive ssd contents is in my d drive hdd?

My c drive ssd contents is in my d drive hdd?: A couple days ago, my computer stopped working for “inaccessible boot device” error. I tried everything that is available, and now resetting windows will be the only option now.However, before I did. I was checking my files in cmd making sure everything is there and I noticed...
  9. Move C Drive to SSD from hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Move C Drive to SSD from hard drive: 21H1 Built 19043.1110 I have a Dell Inspiron 3580 that comes with a 128GB SSD and a 1TB Toshiba hard drive. After trying to install a duel boot with Win 10 Pro and Linux I see in Disk Management that Windows (C:) is on the 1 TB drive. I can only boot into Win 10 and every...
  10. Move C Drive to SSD from hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Move C Drive to SSD from hard drive: 21H1 Built 19043.1110 I have a Dell Inspiron 3580 that comes with a 128GB SSD and a 1TB Toshiba hard drive. After trying to install a duel boot with Win 10 Pro and Linux I see in Disk Management that Windows (C:) is on the 1 TB drive. I can only boot into Win 10 and every...