Windows 10: MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY

Discus and support MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SherylDickey, Jan 5, 2019.

1. MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY

MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY

:)

SherylDickey, Jan 5, 2019
  2. llkiefer Win User

Cortana search box will not work when task bar is located at top of screen.

I have placed my task bar at the top of my screen for a good 15 years. I also like to have the Cortana search box on the task bar however, when the task bar is at the top the search bar will not display. I do not want to have to hit the search icon in order
    to activate a search. I would like this search field to show. If I drag my task bar to the bottom of the screen it appears.

My windows 10 build is 14393.187

llkiefer, Jan 5, 2019
  3. screen display, how to remove the "T" bar on top of my screen

screen display, how to remove the "T" bar on top of my screen

NeilStalkey, Jan 5, 2019
  4. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

1. MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY - Similar Threads - MOVE TASK BAR

2. Moving icons to bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving icons to bottom of screen: Somehow all the taskbar icons moved to a vertical column on the right of the screen, and I cannot find a way to get them back to the bottom, where I prefer them. Any ideas? Thanks....
  3. bottom task bar

bottom task bar: When I go full screen the bottom task bar has always gone as well. This morning it stays there and I can't right click it to clear, as when I put the cursor in It becomes the vertical arrow sign, (as in widen etc.)How can I rectify this if I cant click it....
  4. Bar at top of screen now hidden

Bar at top of screen now hidden: Why have you hidden the bar at the top of the screen with the close icon. I think Micosoft asks itself how they can make things worse instead of better - some samples: - the new Outlook is impossible - Evertime I complain I get some stupid answer from Outlook - When it was...
  5. Weird gray bar at bottom of screen

Weird gray bar at bottom of screen: So I was just opening up my computer, when suddenly I noticed this grey bar at the bottom of my screen. Nothing happens when I click on it, and when I changed the background, it was still there. What's going on? [IMG]...
  6. UTC Time: Displaying UTC Time On Bottom (Task ?) Bar ?

in Windows 10 Support
    UTC Time: Displaying UTC Time On Bottom (Task ?) Bar ?: Hello, I give up after spending close to an hour with the built in W10 time setting screens. I want UTC to display on the bottom (task bar ?). It just won't display; I can set it on the W10 screens for time and date, but it doesn't carry over to the bottom bar on the...
  7. how to move taskbar to the bottom of screen

how to move taskbar to the bottom of screen: moving taskbar from left side of screen to the bottom of screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/how-to-move-taskbar-to-the-bottom-of-screen/94b18541-814c-4334-8c99-15fafe72f075
  8. dark bar at top of screen

dark bar at top of screen: there is a dark bar at the top of my monitor when all windows are maxed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/dark-bar-at-top-of-screen/c2d3b128-db95-4a9d-a955-861a3ae8e5dd
  9. Bottom task bar is always on top

Bottom task bar is always on top: Hello, This problem is ridiculous. Whenever I enter the full screen in any video, the bottom task bar stays on top. Restarting windows explorer solves the problem, but temporary. I don't want to restart windows explorer all the time , could you provide a permanent fix please....
  10. Display cut off at bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display cut off at bottom of the screen: I just completed W10 installation and it seems to be working, but the bottom of the display is cut off. I shifted the task bar to the right side or otherwise I couldn't see it. Still annoying. I have a ATI Radeon HD 4350 video card with 512 MB memory and a Dell ST2410...