Windows 10: MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY

Discus and support MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SherylDickey, Jan 5, 2019.

1. MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY

MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY

:)

SherylDickey, Jan 5, 2019
  2. llkiefer Win User

Cortana search box will not work when task bar is located at top of screen.

I have placed my task bar at the top of my screen for a good 15 years. I also like to have the Cortana search box on the task bar however, when the task bar is at the top the search bar will not display. I do not want to have to hit the search icon in order
    to activate a search. I would like this search field to show. If I drag my task bar to the bottom of the screen it appears.

My windows 10 build is 14393.187

llkiefer, Jan 5, 2019
  3. screen display, how to remove the "T" bar on top of my screen

screen display, how to remove the "T" bar on top of my screen

NeilStalkey, Jan 5, 2019
  4. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

1. MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY - Similar Threads - MOVE TASK BAR

2. The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen: Every time I turn of my computer from sleep mode, so not fully turned off the task bar has moved to the right. I move it back to the bottom but yet it just moves back when the computer goes into sleep mode....
  3. The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen: Every time I turn of my computer from sleep mode, so not fully turned off the task bar has moved to the right. I move it back to the bottom but yet it just moves back when the computer goes into sleep mode....
  4. The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. help me move the task bar from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me move the task bar from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen: I want to move the task bar so it displays at the top of the screen. I've tried regedit, changing the 03 in settings in the FE column to 01 and then restarting in the windows explorer through task manager. It does not work for me. The 01 settings just flips back to 03. My...
  6. help me move the task bar from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen

help me move the task bar from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen: I want to move the task bar so it displays at the top of the screen. I've tried regedit, changing the 03 in settings in the FE column to 01 and then restarting in the windows explorer through task manager. It does not work for me. The 01 settings just flips back to 03. My...
  7. Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom.

Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom.: Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom. I cannot read the print... too small. Also two small on many other places; for example the area where you search for your passwords. I can get to the passwords but the print is way too...
  8. How do I move task bar from bottom of screen to top on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move task bar from bottom of screen to top on Windows 11: Pulled up task manager and did search but no search results. Instructions for Windows 10 did not seem to work for 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-task-bar-from-bottom-of-screen-to/9e5ca1ce-8644-48f5-a9d9-88a91065ca8f
  9. How do I move task bar from bottom of screen to top on Windows 11

How do I move task bar from bottom of screen to top on Windows 11: Pulled up task manager and did search but no search results. Instructions for Windows 10 did not seem to work for 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-task-bar-from-bottom-of-screen-to/9e5ca1ce-8644-48f5-a9d9-88a91065ca8f
  10. Address bar (top screen) & task bar (bottom screen) keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Address bar (top screen) & task bar (bottom screen) keep disappearing: Quite suddenly the address and menu bars at top of screen, and entire task bar with program tabs at bottom of screen keep disappearing. The only way to see them is to hover the mouse over the extreme bottom or top edge of the screen but they only remain for a fraction of a...