Windows 10: Move Task Bar

Discus and support Move Task Bar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how can i move the task bar in windows 11 so that it runs top to bottom down the left side of the screeen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nmchugh, Jan 30, 2023.

1. nmchugh Win User

Move Task Bar

how can i move the task bar in windows 11 so that it runs top to bottom down the left side of the screeen?

:)

nmchugh, Jan 30, 2023

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Mikky_888 Win User

Move Task Bar

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Move Task Bar

1. Move Task Bar - Similar Threads - Move Task Bar

2. Is there some way to move the task bar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there some way to move the task bar in Windows 11?: It looks like MS took away the ability to move the taskbar.I REALLLLLLLY hate having it on the bottom. I have severall apps that have controls at the bottom of the screen.When I try to use them it is difficult. the slightest wrong move and the task bar pops up and gets in the...
  3. Is there some way to move the task bar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there some way to move the task bar in Windows 11?: It looks like MS took away the ability to move the taskbar.I REALLLLLLLY hate having it on the bottom. I have severall apps that have controls at the bottom of the screen.When I try to use them it is difficult. the slightest wrong move and the task bar pops up and gets in the...
  4. Windows 11 moving the task bar weather to the right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 moving the task bar weather to the right: Hi,Is it possible to move the weather to the right side as it was on windows 10?I'm not a fan of having icons in the middle as it looks weird, but I also like the weather widget.Is it possible to have a full information about weather, like the widget above, but on a right...
  5. Windows 11 moving the task bar weather to the right

Windows 11 moving the task bar weather to the right: Hi,Is it possible to move the weather to the right side as it was on windows 10?I'm not a fan of having icons in the middle as it looks weird, but I also like the weather widget.Is it possible to have a full information about weather, like the widget above, but on a right...
  6. Move Task Bar

Move Task Bar: how can i move the task bar in windows 11 so that it runs top to bottom down the left side of the screeen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-task-bar/7ec3ff20-72e6-4b7c-948a-5247d7e4b3c8
  7. Cannot Move the Task Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Move the Task Bar: I just received my Alienware M15-R6 loaded with Windows 11 and after a rocky setup where somehow I had to do it twice, I found right away that there is no more feature to move the taskbar. I want it on the side, like I have with ALL my OS desktops, for years. Why would they...
  8. Cannot Move the Task Bar

Cannot Move the Task Bar: I just received my Alienware M15-R6 loaded with Windows 11 and after a rocky setup where somehow I had to do it twice, I found right away that there is no more feature to move the taskbar. I want it on the side, like I have with ALL my OS desktops, for years. Why would they...
  9. task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    task bar: how can i merge cortana to search bar and how to customise the startmenu when i click on windows button and change the task view button . i have windows 10 pro but still my icons are of home.[ATTACH]...
  10. Task bar unwanted moving problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Task bar unwanted moving problem: I run 3 monitors. The order is 1, 2 , 3 from left to right. 2 monitor is main display. I want the task bar to stay on the left side of monitor 1. My system stays on 24/7 but the monitors turn off after 1 hour of no activity because I run SETI. When I reactivate the computer...