Windows 10: Move Taskbar

Discus and support Move Taskbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Everyone!!!I have always had the taskbar on the top of the display, after win upate KB5017383 OS Build 22000.1042 and KB5017389 OS Build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Heisenberg0087, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Move Taskbar

Hello Everyone!!!I have always had the taskbar on the top of the display, after win upate KB5017383 OS Build 22000.1042 and KB5017389 OS Build 22621.608 is impossible to move it, I have tried the regedit and cmd way too but nothingSomeone knows if there is another way?thx

:)

Heisenberg0087, Oct 4, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 4, 2022
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Oct 4, 2022
  4. Move Taskbar

Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 4, 2022
Thema:

Move Taskbar

1. Move Taskbar - Similar Threads - Move Taskbar

2. My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...: I have Windows 11, version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447I have tried everything I can find to fix the issue. When I open task manager, there is no apps running except for task manager. Explorer does not show for it to be restarted, even when I 'run new task' and turn explorer on...
  3. My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...: I have Windows 11, version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447I have tried everything I can find to fix the issue. When I open task manager, there is no apps running except for task manager. Explorer does not show for it to be restarted, even when I 'run new task' and turn explorer on...
  4. Win 11 taskbar duplicates Adobe PDF icons after they're moved into extended monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 taskbar duplicates Adobe PDF icons after they're moved into extended monitor: Win 11 taskbar duplicates Adobe PDF icons after they're moved into an extended monitor from my laptop.So, when I move an open PDF from one monitor to another now, the Windows taskbar shows two icons side by side for that file. If I then move the file back to the original...
  5. Win 11 taskbar duplicates Adobe PDF icons after they're moved into extended monitor

Win 11 taskbar duplicates Adobe PDF icons after they're moved into extended monitor: Win 11 taskbar duplicates Adobe PDF icons after they're moved into an extended monitor from my laptop.So, when I move an open PDF from one monitor to another now, the Windows taskbar shows two icons side by side for that file. If I then move the file back to the original...
  6. Move window to show only on Monitor 1 taskbar or Monitor 2 taskbar not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move window to show only on Monitor 1 taskbar or Monitor 2 taskbar not working.: Hello everyone. formatted the PC yesterday to upgrade, so let's get that very clear first. It's a fresh Windows 11 install with all updates applied, nothing else was changed.I use a multimonitor setup with 3 monitors. I use the PC for work and other tasks, and I usually...
  7. Move window to show only on Monitor 1 taskbar or Monitor 2 taskbar not working.

Move window to show only on Monitor 1 taskbar or Monitor 2 taskbar not working.: Hello everyone. formatted the PC yesterday to upgrade, so let's get that very clear first. It's a fresh Windows 11 install with all updates applied, nothing else was changed.I use a multimonitor setup with 3 monitors. I use the PC for work and other tasks, and I usually...
  8. When are we going to get the ability to move the taskbar to the top of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When are we going to get the ability to move the taskbar to the top of the screen?: Removing accessibility options that existed in previous windows iterations is obviously unacceptable.What is the roadmap for adding back this obviously necessary BASIC function of an operating system?...
  9. When are we going to get the ability to move the taskbar to the top of the screen?

When are we going to get the ability to move the taskbar to the top of the screen?: Removing accessibility options that existed in previous windows iterations is obviously unacceptable.What is the roadmap for adding back this obviously necessary BASIC function of an operating system?...
  10. I would like to unlock and move the taskbar. Not automatically hide/unhide. How do I unlock...

I would like to unlock and move the taskbar. Not automatically hide/unhide. How do I unlock...: How do I unlock and move the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-unlock-and-move-the-taskbar-not/41b5d492-3c80-492f-9afd-8ba67663abce