Windows 10: "Move to folder" option of Mail App doesn't sync in Gmail website

Discus and support "Move to folder" option of Mail App doesn't sync in Gmail website in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using the Mail App and I have Gmail and outlook emails in it. In the Gmail website i have created Labels/folders and they have successfully loaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blue Kitsune, Apr 15, 2019.

1. "Move to folder" option of Mail App doesn't sync in Gmail website

I'm using the Mail App and I have Gmail and outlook emails in it.

In the Gmail website i have created Labels/folders and they have successfully loaded in the Mail App.

The problem is when using the Mail App. When I move an email to any label/folder it doesn't sync into the Gmail website.

Is there a fix to this?

Thanks

:)

Blue Kitsune, Apr 15, 2019
  2. AndreTen Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

Where did you get that message about mail app isn't supported? And to create application password? Can you post a picture of it?

I'm using gmail account in Mail app with two step verification and all I had to do was confirm password and second step verification.. All went smooth, and I'm getting mails in multiple Windows PCs and phone.

AndreTen, Apr 15, 2019
  3. 10win10 Win User

Hi
    Thanks again for your replay.
    In my phone i didn't do anything. It's Android phone so i just connect to my google user.
    I use galaxy s8.

Yes in the mail app i do like you said. My google user use two step verification. I read that the maill app may not supported and MS recommend to create application password insides google consle and add the account via advancing options. I tired to do that before but its not sync calander and also not resolve the sync any way. I check also your link from MS and i do anything and same.
    I back to the mail app not support two step verification---- i think it's not right because the mail open and get the gmail mails so the issue is not in gmail user.

Thanks

10win10, Apr 15, 2019
  4. 10win10 Win User

"Move to folder" option of Mail App doesn't sync in Gmail website

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

"Move to folder" option of Mail App doesn't sync in Gmail website

1. "Move to folder" option of Mail App doesn't sync in Gmail website - Similar Threads - Move folder option

2. Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app: i have 2 outlook accounts and 2 gmail accounts connected to my mail app in windwos 10.im not getting realtime notifications when recieving emails to my gmail accounts, why is this? working fine with outlook accounts though....
  3. Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app: i have 2 outlook accounts and 2 gmail accounts connected to my mail app in windwos 10.im not getting realtime notifications when recieving emails to my gmail accounts, why is this? working fine with outlook accounts though....
  4. Mail/Callendar app sync with Gmail broken!

Mail/Callendar app sync with Gmail broken!: Hi! No Gmail emails appear in Mail app. It is really strange. It worked fine until 14 April 2020. After that date stopped syncing, than started working again 28.08.2020 than stopped 4 October 2020 and does not work till today. I know the dates, 'cause I see last received...
  5. gmail not syncing in WIN mail app

gmail not syncing in WIN mail app: Why is my gmail not synching after win 10 recent update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-not-syncing-in-win-mail-app/00e13c91-b152-4506-9066-f15d4713611d
  6. Gmail is not syncing in mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gmail is not syncing in mail app: I cannot find a way to sync my gmail to my mail app on my new computer. I have tried both letting the app access my calendar and syncing in the gmail sync settings. Is there anything else that I could be missing? Thank you for the help. submitted by /u/petera1134 [link]...
  7. No option to sync Gmail Calendar with Mail and Calendar app

No option to sync Gmail Calendar with Mail and Calendar app: I have follow a million different threads with no resolution. I have a gmail account that stopped syncing a couple of days ago. I deleted the account and when I tried to add it back I entered Manage Accounts -> Add Account -> Google and received the following error. [ATTACH]...
  8. Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app

Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app: I've tried this and resetting the app but emails from my Gmail account still do not sync. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-not-syncing-with-win10-mail-app/768bd4c9-f7fc-4e0d-b998-3419ee0b10c5
  9. Mail App is not sync with Gmail

Mail App is not sync with Gmail: Hello. Mail app of windows 10 (version 1809) is not sync with gmail or outlook. I Have tried reset it, unintall and reinstaling but issue does not resolve. When I look in Apps & features of mail & calender app, its shows app permission is off for Contact and Email,...
  10. Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder

Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder: There was an earlier thread (Nov-Dec 2018) authored by PA Bear - MS MVP. I have tried what he suggested without success. Here is another case. I have a brand new HP Spectre laptop and all Windows updates are up to date. I've added three mail accounts to Windows Mail...