Windows 10: "Move to folder" option of Mail App doesn't sync in Gmail website

Discus and support "Move to folder" option of Mail App doesn't sync in Gmail website in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using the Mail App and I have Gmail and outlook emails in it. In the Gmail website i have created Labels/folders and they have successfully loaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blue Kitsune, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:32 PM.

1. "Move to folder" option of Mail App doesn't sync in Gmail website

I'm using the Mail App and I have Gmail and outlook emails in it.

In the Gmail website i have created Labels/folders and they have successfully loaded in the Mail App.

The problem is when using the Mail App. When I move an email to any label/folder it doesn't sync into the Gmail website.

Is there a fix to this?

Thanks

:)

2. AndreTen Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

Where did you get that message about mail app isn't supported? And to create application password? Can you post a picture of it?

I'm using gmail account in Mail app with two step verification and all I had to do was confirm password and second step verification.. All went smooth, and I'm getting mails in multiple Windows PCs and phone.

3. 10win10 Win User

Hi
    Thanks again for your replay.
    In my phone i didn't do anything. It's Android phone so i just connect to my google user.
    I use galaxy s8.

Yes in the mail app i do like you said. My google user use two step verification. I read that the maill app may not supported and MS recommend to create application password insides google consle and add the account via advancing options. I tired to do that before but its not sync calander and also not resolve the sync any way. I check also your link from MS and i do anything and same.
    I back to the mail app not support two step verification---- i think it's not right because the mail open and get the gmail mails so the issue is not in gmail user.

Thanks

4. 10win10 Win User

"Move to folder" option of Mail App doesn't sync in Gmail website

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

Thema:

"Move to folder" option of Mail App doesn't sync in Gmail website

1. "Move to folder" option of Mail App doesn't sync in Gmail website - Similar Threads - Move folder option

2. Mail App and Gmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail App and Gmail: Hello, when I try to add a Gmail account in Windows 10 Mail App I always get error. [ATTACH] I press "Google" here and then get the following error: [ATTACH] My Internet Connection is not a problem! How can I fix this?...
  3. mail app sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail app sync: I posted a question about my mail app not syncing earlier and was asked for additional information. The mail app that I am using is the Windows 10 app. It is not syncing with my business Outlook account in Office 365. This seemed to occur after an update. I am not sure...
  4. Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder

Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder: There was an earlier thread (Nov-Dec 2018) authored by PA Bear - MS MVP. I have tried what he suggested without success. Here is another case. I have a brand new HP Spectre laptop and all Windows updates are up to date. I've added three mail accounts to Windows Mail...
  5. Windows 10 Mail app won't show synced Gmail inbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail app won't show synced Gmail inbox: I have added a Gmail account to the Windows 10 Mail app. The account shows when I go to Manage Accounts. But no matter what I do, the account does not show in the left pane. I cannot access or send any emails through this account from the app. I have changed the sync settings...
  6. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  7. Gmail folders won't sync to Windows Mail and Calendars, but Inbox Does

Gmail folders won't sync to Windows Mail and Calendars, but Inbox Does: Hi, I have been using Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app for several months, and it was working fine. Within the last couple weeks, suddenly my folders no longer sync correctly...except the inbox does. I have Reset the app, Uninstalled and reinstalled the app, Updated the...
  8. Mail App and Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App and Gmail: I've always had my gmail account linked to the Windows 10 mail app, however the last update I did the mail app is a complete mess and will not show my gmail messages. I've deleted and relinked the account but it's not linking properly at all. I was able to successfully link a...
  9. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail: Hi All, I opened Gmail from inside Chrome, and deleted an email. Then opened Windows 10 Mail and the email is still in my inbox? I've clicked the sync icon in mail, but that didn't work. Any ideas? 22454
  10. Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account: Hello guys, i hope it's the right place to ask about my problem with windows 10 mail app. after i read some of the post's here: Windows 10 Mail app stops recieving mail as it arrives. - Windows 10 Forums Windows Mail/Gmail Problem - Windows 10 Forums but i still not...