Windows 10: Move Unallocated Space in the Disk Management

Discus and support Move Unallocated Space in the Disk Management in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I move my unallocated space from disk 0 to disk 1 without using any outside sources. [Original Title: Disk Management]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Edison Tenezaca, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Move Unallocated Space in the Disk Management

How do I move my unallocated space from disk 0 to disk 1 without using any outside sources.

[Original Title: Disk Management]

:)

Edison Tenezaca, Feb 22, 2021

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CMove Unallocated Space in the Disk Management :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Move Unallocated Space in the Disk Management

Recover Unallocated Disk Space

Hi,DawnWilliams8

Sorry for this using the Disk Management tools

Step 1: Right-click Windows icon and select Disk Management.

Step 2: Locate and right-click on unallocated space in Disk Management, select "New Simple Volume".

Step 3: Specify the partition size and click "Next" to continue.

Step 4: Set a drive letter, file system - NTFS, and other settings to the new partitions. Click "Finish" to complete creating a new partition.

after putting a driver letter, you can try again the diskpart

Regards,

Erik

EriksonBautista24, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Move Unallocated Space in the Disk Management

1. Move Unallocated Space in the Disk Management - Similar Threads - Move Unallocated Space

2. moving the unallocated space .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving the unallocated space .: i want to move the unallocated space to be behind the games partition so i can extend it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-the-unallocated-space/3ff448ca-1826-4126-9475-11cf4cb41bb9
  3. moving the unallocated space .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    moving the unallocated space .: i want to move the unallocated space to be behind the games partition so i can extend it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-the-unallocated-space/3ff448ca-1826-4126-9475-11cf4cb41bb9
  4. moving the unallocated space .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disk management question: How to move unallocated space to the right of C and then extend?

Disk management question: How to move unallocated space to the right of C and then extend?: Hi,This is sort of a follow-up to this locked thread:Move unallocated space right behind c drive disk management - Microsoft CommunityIs it possible to move that 13.4gb of unallocated space to the right of the system drive that so it can be added extended? to C?If so, it's...
  6. Unallocated disk space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unallocated disk space: [ATTACH] After installing Windows 10 Pro for the first time I notice that I'm missing disk D. I tried ''New Simple Volume'' on unallocated disk but doesn't work. I would appreciate your help. Thanks!...
  7. Unallocated space is not visible in Disk Management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unallocated space is not visible in Disk Management: Hi, So I shrunk my F: drive volume by 30000MB, and after shrinking it, it was not visible as unallocated space. At this point, my F: Drive's space decreased 30GB, yet the unallocated space wasn't visible on Disk Management. Thus, I tried to shrink it again, but the same...
  8. Move unallocated space right behind c drive disk management

Move unallocated space right behind c drive disk management: Hi, I'm trying to extend the disk size on my C drive of my VM. I extended the disk size of my VM in ESXI tool from 50 GB to 70GB, but now I have to move the unallocated 20 GB space behind my C drive in order to extend it. Otherwise the extend volume option is grayed out....
  9. Unallocated Disk Space

Unallocated Disk Space: I recently bought a small laptop to do admin work while out-of-town. The computer came in with a 100 MB partition allocated to Recovery. That didn't leave me enough room for a Windows upgrade. There was nothing in the partition so I created an external Recovery, deleted the...
  10. Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk: In preparation of installing an Intel Optane Memory Module one of the requirements(see attached requirements) is to have an unallocated space of at least 5MB at the end of the disk. Currently I have 550MB of unallocated space on the drive I will be using the Intel Optane...