Windows 10: move windows live mail from old computer to new computer

Discus and support move windows live mail from old computer to new computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I move all my mail from one computer to another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JudyHuff, Dec 7, 2018.

1. JudyHuff Win User

move windows live mail from old computer to new computer

How do I move all my mail from one computer to another

:)

JudyHuff, Dec 7, 2018

2. How to transfer contact list, old mail, etc from my old computer to the new computer?

Original title: Laura

I just got a new computer with Windows 10 and successfully set up Windows Live Mail (as that is the mail program I like best). How can I transfer contact list, old mail, etc from my old computer to the new computer.

LauraFincher, Dec 7, 2018
  3. How to transfer contact list, old mail, etc from my old computer to the new computer?

Hi Laura,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

We need more information to help you better.

• What is the email account you are have configured in the old computer?

• Do you use the Windows Live Mail program in your old computer also to access the emails?
    Please be informed that you need to import the emails and contacts to your Windows Live Mail. So that, you will be able to transfer the emails and contacts to the Windows Live Mail. For this you need to export the emails
    and contacts from your old computer. I suggest you to refer to the below link on how to import and export email, contacts with Windows Live Mail.

How do I import and export email, contacts, and calendars with Windows Live Mail?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/mail-import-backup-restore

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 7, 2018
  4. move windows live mail from old computer to new computer

Live Mail on new computer

I bought a new computer and set up Mail and logged in. Can't find my contacts from Live Mail that I had on the old computer.

LarryBrandt, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

move windows live mail from old computer to new computer

1. move windows live mail from old computer to new computer - Similar Threads - move live mail

2. How to activate Windows Live Mail on a new computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to activate Windows Live Mail on a new computer?: Just got a new computer. On the old computer we had Windows Live Mail for our email. I can't seem to make it work on our new computer.' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-live-mail-on-a-new/a983ccc8-703d-4144-8dfa-cef572a3c75b
  3. moving content from old to new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moving content from old to new computer: I have a very old DellOptiplex 360 desktop with windows 10 and am finally getting rid of it. I need to switch all my content over to my new Dell desktop. I forgot how to do this. I need to switch over outlook emails, all documents, all videos, all docs saved directly on my...
  4. Moving storage HDD from old computer to new

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Moving storage HDD from old computer to new: I built a new computer and want to move the storage HDD from the old one to the new one without having to redownload hundreds and hundreds of gigabytes of Microsoft Store games and apps. I was hoping when I logged into the Microsoft Store on the new computer with my old...
  5. Moving storage HDD from old computer to new

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving storage HDD from old computer to new: I built a new computer and want to move the storage HDD from the old one to the new one without having to redownload hundreds and hundreds of gigabytes of Microsoft Store games and apps. I was hoping when I logged into the Microsoft Store on the new computer with my old...
  6. Moving an older program from another old computer to a new computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Moving an older program from another old computer to a new computer: Can I move a program from one computer to another by using a flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-an-older-program-from-another-old-computer/cf5edabe-ef14-4bee-9d46-0b99ca7b1e41
  7. Move data drive from old computer into new

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move data drive from old computer into new: I am running a 2007 vintage self-built PC with a separate data drive (1tb hdd) and OS/program drive (SSD). I want to move the data hdd into a new computer I've built. Is it just as simple as unplugging/ dismounting from old and installing in new? Any advice is appreciated,...
  8. Moving win10 from old computer to new

Moving win10 from old computer to new: I'm upgrading from and old computer to a new build. Am I able to move the operating system to the new one without buying a brand new windows product key? I will not be using the old one whatsoever (just keeping the hard drives). Originally this was a windows 7 and I got the...
  9. How to copy Live Mail content from external old clone to new computer?

in Browsers and Email
    How to copy Live Mail content from external old clone to new computer?: Hi, my old laptop died and I have the HDD in an external caddy. I previously used Live Mail and want to transfer contacts and emails from it to Live Mail on my new laptop. The new laptop has a clean install of Live Mail, untouched with nothing set up on it yet. I hadn't...
  10. moving old hdd to new computer

moving old hdd to new computer: I have an old computer with a bad motherboard that I am thinking about taking the hdd out of and reinstalling it in a new computer and duel booting between win7 and win10, my question is "can it be done"? 11745

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows live mail move to new computer

2. move windows live mail from old computer windows 7 to new computer windows 10

3. new laptop no windows live mail

4. Transferring windows live from old computer to new one,
  5. move old live mail emails to new computer