Windows 10: Moved Forza 4 to another drive, it's 4MB and corrupted

Discus and support Moved Forza 4 to another drive, it's 4MB and corrupted in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey, I moved my Forza 4 to a new Hard Drive I installed. Formatted properly, everything okay. After I moved the game it displayed as 4MBs in the App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cozyuwu, Mar 20, 2020.

1. cozyuwu Win User

Moved Forza 4 to another drive, it's 4MB and corrupted

Hey, I moved my Forza 4 to a new Hard Drive I installed. Formatted properly, everything okay. After I moved the game it displayed as 4MBs in the App list and I couldn't open the game from the Start menu.

I can't manually delete the game because it requires special permissions.

If I try to reinstall the game, or repair it from the Microsoft Store, I can't choose the new Hard Drive as an option to download to.

How can I fix this issue? It's taking up 80 Gigabytes on my new Drive and I can't even delete or play with it..

:)

cozyuwu, Mar 20, 2020

2. Forza Horizon 4 cannot move to another drive

Hello, I needed to swap my games disk D: for larger one. I moved all stuff from there to spinning drive E:. changed SSD for bigger, formatted as D: and moved files from other games back. I am unable to move Forza Horizon 4.

I was able to successfully move Forza to drive E: through Control Panel -> Apps -> Move button.

I am unable to move it back to D:, I get error 0x80073d0b. For that matter, I cannot move it to any other disk, C: or F:, I get the same error.

Disk does not have compression turned on. I have tried to re-register Store apps through Powershell script as it helped few people in the past, but not working here. I rebooted several times. Antivirus is turned off while trying to move Windows is Win10
    Home, 1809.

I am afraid if I uninstall it and re-download, I will waste this installation because it will refuse to install it to D: too (as it usually does with some cryptic error code) and I waste 75.5 GB of download data.

Kindly please advise how can I move the game back to drive D:?

Sphered Coral, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Moved Forza 4 to another drive, it's 4MB and corrupted

Andre for Directly, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Moved Forza 4 to another drive, it's 4MB and corrupted

1. Moved Forza 4 to another drive, it's 4MB and corrupted - Similar Threads - Moved Forza another

2. Forza 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 4: Hi! I lost all my progress at Forza 4 after re-install due to that the latest update crashed How do I retrive all my progress and cars? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-4/fe0b6e66-99c0-44a9-a53a-81d0c4834b29
  3. Unable to move Forza Horizon 4 to Drive E

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to move Forza Horizon 4 to Drive E: Hello So not long ago I reset my Windows and i forgot to uninstall Forza Horizon 4 on my E drive, eventually i used a tutorial from YouTube to manually delete it using "take ownership: registry, it made me access the Windows Apps folder and delete the game manually,...
  4. Forza horizon 4 not sharing with another user on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 not sharing with another user on PC: Forza horizon 4 is installed and works for my account where it was purchased, however on other accounts on th PC that are in the same family group are unable to launch the game. The splash screen apears for other users but closes a few seconds later with no error message....
  5. Forza 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 4: Hi i tired to instal forza 4 and i always get this error message 0x80070003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-4/40939bff-ba7a-4425-920b-4b025bae1a49
  6. Moving Forza Horizon 4 to my hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moving Forza Horizon 4 to my hard drive: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Phd_Patrick342 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/inciin/moving_forza_horizon_4_to_my_hard_drive/
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Corrupting Start-Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 Corrupting Start-Up: My computer is playing up since downloading a demo version of Forza Horizon 4. The game worked perfectly and my specification is well above what is required for the game. When restarting the PC, there was a problem and the Windows 10 opening screen says there is a problem. I...
  8. Code 0x80070002 When Moving Forza Horizon 4 From One Hard Drive to Another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 0x80070002 When Moving Forza Horizon 4 From One Hard Drive to Another: The way i usually delete stuf is by going into settings then the storage tab and finding the app that i want to move. but when i hit "move" on Forza Horizon 4 all i get is "Operation did not complete successfully. Try again in a bit. The error code is 0x80070002 if you need...
  9. Problem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD.: Hi, recently I've bought an SSD. I installed Windows 10 on it. but I still have my old HDD (D: and E: now). And before that I had Forza installed on E: drive (previously D:), and now to even play it, I have to download it again, and with my internet it will take a damn...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 cannot move to another drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 cannot move to another drive: Hello, I needed to swap my games disk D: for larger one. I moved all stuff from there to spinning drive E:. changed SSD for bigger, formatted as D: and moved files from other games back. I am unable to move Forza Horizon 4. I was able to successfully move Forza to drive E:...