Windows 10: Moved from Mac to Win 10. Any clever ideas to deal with lack of iMessages app?

Discus and support Moved from Mac to Win 10. Any clever ideas to deal with lack of iMessages app? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all. I recently gave up on Apple laptops and I'm very happy so far with my Windows 10 laptop. With a Mac, it was super handy to have the Apple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/adorablogger, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Moved from Mac to Win 10. Any clever ideas to deal with lack of iMessages app?

Hi all. I recently gave up on Apple laptops and I'm very happy so far with my Windows 10 laptop. With a Mac, it was super handy to have the Apple iMessages app on my laptop. Like if I'm browsing on my laptop and want to copy and paste a link to a friend via iMessages. Or if I need to type something wordy in an iMessage, it was so much nicer to do it on a keyboard rather than on the phone.

Anyone have any clever ideas for how to deal with the lack of iMessages on a PC? The only trick I've come up with so far is that I can send a Skype msg to myself on my laptop and then on my phone I open the Skype app and copy and paste it into iMessages and send it to whoever.

I feel like there must be some other clever workarounds though that don't require so many steps. Curious what other people do?

submitted by /u/adorablogger
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/adorablogger, Dec 10, 2019

2. how to install imessage on win 10

how to install imessage on win 10

robertmorseRF, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Moved from Mac to Win 10. Any clever ideas to deal with lack of iMessages app?

Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Brink, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Moved from Mac to Win 10. Any clever ideas to deal with lack of iMessages app?

1. Moved from Mac to Win 10. Any clever ideas to deal with lack of iMessages app? - Similar Threads - Moved Mac clever

2. any ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any ideas: and still nothing but it seems to work with my phone’s hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-ideas/cf4d3957-9805-4919-bc0a-de57203282b2
  3. any ideas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    any ideas: and still nothing but it seems to work with my phone’s hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-ideas/cf4d3957-9805-4919-bc0a-de57203282b2
  4. imessage app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    imessage app: Is there an iMessage app for Windows 11 desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imessage-app/333976d5-c7bf-4853-afdf-2a607fef7d72
  5. imessage app

imessage app: Is there an iMessage app for Windows 11 desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imessage-app/333976d5-c7bf-4853-afdf-2a607fef7d72
  6. Lack of Administrator, Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lack of Administrator, Win 10: I bought my Dell Inspiron on eBay. It had Windows 10 installed. I have tried to use my Administrator account for several things, but it doesn't work. It tells me I don't have administrative privileges! I am the only user. How can I set my machine to recognize me as the...
  7. Lack of Administrator, Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lack of Administrator, Win 10: I bought my Dell Inspiron on eBay. It had Windows 10 installed. I have tried to use my Administrator account for several things, but it doesn't work. It tells me I don't have administrative privileges! I am the only user. How can I set my machine to recognize me as the...
  8. Lack of Administrator, Win 10

9. Moved from Mac to Windows - any advice for these problems?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moved from Mac to Windows - any advice for these problems?: Hi all. Recently - and somewhat reluctantly - moved from a 2012 non retina Macbook Pro (old i7, 8gb RAM) to Windows as a career shift meant I needed to us Windows software which didn't work well under Boot Camp. New laptop is much better spec'd than the Mac - Lenovo P1 gen...
  10. Win 10 Updates - Lack There of ! ! !

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Updates - Lack There of ! ! !: Win 10 update service is the worst I've ever seen, buggy as all-get-out! I have clean install if Pro 64bit, I've done about (4) quick updates, with quick reboots, and its says I'm updated. I ran Ms update tool(s) which say I'm up to date. Ran the troubleshooter from control...