Windows 10: moved pixels on display

Discus and support moved pixels on display in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I installed recently w10 on my PC and since I made the change I have this problem all the time. It's really annoying and I don't know how to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TOMASZ GROSS Maciej, Apr 20, 2019.

1. moved pixels on display

Hi,
    I installed recently w10 on my PC and since I made the change I have this problem all the time. It's really annoying and I don't know how to fix it or even how to reach this issue in the internet because I don't even know how to name it. Check the image to see what I mean:

This problem just appears and disappears randomly over all the screen, this is just an example that I could to catch.
    when I boot the bios the display works perfectly, so I discard a hardware issue.

moved pixels on display 2adbe296-ecc3-4960-b044-d41b421026e7?upload=true.png

:)

TOMASZ GROSS Maciej, Apr 20, 2019
  2. yeemj Win User

Pixel Display

Hello,

Can anyone suggest how i can display a pixel on my handphone using a GSM modem? im able to transfer the pixel data, but stuck on how to display it on my handphone. Please help.

yeemj, Apr 20, 2019
  3. robrobwj Win User
    Display issues - Pixelated at times

Hi all,

Having weird display issues on my Laptop running Windows 10 - Pictures and videos look a bit pixelated at times.
    All drivers updated and windows updates have been installed. See image below:

moved pixels on display [​IMG]

Any suggestions or fixes would really be appreciated.

robrobwj, Apr 20, 2019
  4. moved pixels on display

horrible pixelated text and icons on high res display

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with the resolution. All icons and text are huge, blurry and pixelated.

Wrong screen resolution is an issue in the most cases. Some updates may disrupt your screen resolution, and changing it back to normal, should fix things up. Try the steps provided below and see if it helps.

• Right click on Desktop and choose Personalization
    • In the down left corner, click on Display
    • Click on Adjust Resolution
    • Choose your resolution and click OK

If resolution changing doesn’t help, first thing you want to do next is to check if your video drivers are compatible with Windows 10, if they’re not, uninstall them and install the compatible ones. Here’s how to do that:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand "Display Adapters”.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 Display driver for your computer and check.
    • Follow Step 1 till 3. Then go to the driver and click on it.
    • Click on the driver tab and update the driver and restart your computer.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists, post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestions, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

moved pixels on display

1. moved pixels on display - Similar Threads - moved pixels display

2. My monitor display is pixelated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My monitor display is pixelated: I have a 3070 RTX yet, my monitor displays everything with pixels. Its a gigabyte 1080p monitor. M27Q Gaming Monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-display-is-pixelated/8baa9e48-65aa-4517-979a-3aada18c1a2f
  3. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  4. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  5. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Pixelated display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated display: Does anybody know how to fix this? my screen has this pixelated things that goes upwards idk how this happened if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-display/2d791c88-a6fb-47dd-9908-12d1709d67c5
  7. Pixelated display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pixelated display: Does anybody know how to fix this? my screen has this pixelated things that goes upwards idk how this happened if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-display/2d791c88-a6fb-47dd-9908-12d1709d67c5
  8. Display pixels gets contorted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display pixels gets contorted: Hi, My application window becomes like the below quite often. It happens with any application, and not just microsoft word., and in most cases only a portion of the windows becomes contorted. I see this happening after I upgraded to Window 10 Pro from Home edition. I'm...
  9. Problem with pixelated display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with pixelated display: Hello! My problem is with display in windows 10. I have Ati radeon r7 240 graphics card My problem started after changing resolution in game. I tried this 1. reinstall graphics driver 2. disconnecting grapihcs card and pluging the cable into integrated port on...
  10. Display issues - Pixelated at times

in Windows 10 Support
    Display issues - Pixelated at times: Hi all, Having weird display issues on my Laptop running Windows 10 - Pictures and videos look a bit pixelated at times. All drivers updated and windows updates have been installed. See image below: [img] Any suggestions or fixes would really be appreciated. 21459