Windows 10: Moved post to another forum

Discus and support Moved post to another forum in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; delete this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moved-post-to-another-forum/a6fbd2b4-4aa2-444f-a714-5d25f5298864" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by _jprince, May 31, 2019.

1. _jprince Win User

Moved post to another forum

delete this post

:)

_jprince, May 31, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

posting pictures on forums

Hello,

I understand your concern and I’ll be glad to assist you.

• Are you trying to attach an image or a screenshot in your post?
    If yes, I suggest you to refer to the section “Insert the image into your post”
    from the below link and check if it helps.

How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Arul_D, May 31, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, May 31, 2019
  4. Moved post to another forum

Forum signature setting and Post options

Hello

As you can see this is my first suggestion for the forums. I find a few things very frustrating currently, so below are the fixes to those frustrations.

• - a new setting in the profile that enables to go directly into "advanced post options" when editing (bypass the quick edit entirely)
    • - increasing the signature image size to 800x250 and 90kb (it is very hard to get a lot of custom text and that is readable easily currently .. and other reasons, also the width shouldn't be that of an issue, the current ones are not getting past half of the post in a standard 1280x1024 monitor resolution)
    You can see below in my current signature that the text is practically unreadable. To add to the reason, some people have much more high signatures because of added text, for those who wish to use only use one image file it is not criminal to increase the high limit by the suggested amount. 500x100 is a very wide resolution so it is very unfriendly for resizing bigger images and fitting parts inside that area.

Thanks for considering

RuskiSnajper, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Moved post to another forum

1. Moved post to another forum - Similar Threads - Moved post another

2. Posted question about, not reaching the "OneDrive" server, was moved to - One drive forum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Posted question about, not reaching the "OneDrive" server, was moved to - One drive forum: Hello : Today, aug-29-2022 : At around 4: 30 AM : A win's 8.1 user posted a question that " Was having issues to reach the "OneDriver" server app my answer was that. Microsoft no longer supports One drive. Personal accounts in windows 7 : 8 and 8.1 - and posted a link by...
  3. Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed: I couldn't reply to topics in the forums and after reading some more I found that it's a bug where if someone has "Notify me when someone reponds to this post" is checked and doesn't have an email linked to that account, it just won't let the user post a rpely.The fix,...
  4. Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed: I couldn't reply to topics in the forums and after reading some more I found that it's a bug where if someone has "Notify me when someone reponds to this post" is checked and doesn't have an email linked to that account, it just won't let the user post a rpely.The fix,...
  5. How to Delete a Ten Forums Post

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Delete a Ten Forums Post: Due to an issue with certain information (related to security) that I included in a previous post, I was asked to delete the post. I have tried in vain to find a 'Delete' or 'Cancel' button. Can someone please advise how I can delete a post from Ten Forums. Thanks 181375
  6. What forum to post this in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What forum to post this in: I would like to recover files that have been deleted from my recycle bin. I don't know what forum to post a question about this in. 171768
  7. Cannot post replies in MS Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot post replies in MS Forum: I am unable to post a reply in the forum as I keep getting the below when I click on submit: Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. Please advise on how to get this fixed. Thank you 152307
  8. Problem with forum threads and posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with forum threads and posts: Hi! So I have this problem, I cant see anything typed in a thread or post on Tenforums, every post looks just blank! Any idea how to manage it? For example, I cant see even this post I typed after I press "Submit new thread" xD. I can only see your responses if I press the...
  9. First Post to This Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    First Post to This Forum: Am a newbie and this is my first post to this forum. I think I have set things up correctly but wonder about receiving replies Would someone please reply to this post so I can check whether or not that feature works. Thank you a lot. 132204
  10. Cannot post replies to the forum

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot post replies to the forum: Suddenly I am unable to post replies to responses I have received. Can anyone suggest a resolution. I keep getting a message "oops something went wrong, please try again." Dan...