Windows 10: Moved the IE11 cache folder location

Discus and support Moved the IE11 cache folder location in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Please I would like to know why I don't see Temporary Internet Files on my folder? 181202 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by f23948, Jun 17, 2021.

1. f23948 Win User

Moved the IE11 cache folder location

Please I would like to know why I don't see Temporary Internet Files on my folder?

:)

f23948, Jun 17, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

IE11 cache folder location

The default location is C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache

You can see it in Internet Options, click the Settings button on the General tab.

Moved the IE11 cache folder location [​IMG]

3. f23948 Win User

Please I would like to know where IE11 cache folder located at?

f23948, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

I'm only guessing but if you meant Internet history then it is at
    Code:
    [You can paste that straight into a File explorer Address bar or into a shortcut's location/target field.]

Denis

Thema:

1. Moved the IE11 cache folder location - Similar Threads - Moved IE11 cache

2. Firefox cache folder location

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox cache folder location: Please I would like to know where Firefox cache folder located at? 181518
  3. IE11 cache folder location

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 cache folder location: Please I would like to know where IE11 cache folder located at? 181059
  4. Your Phone cache location?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone cache location?: I just changed my phone, and I forgot to back up my photos. The potentially good part is that there are images that I accessed on my Your Phone app before. When I right click on the images and try to save, it does not do anything (obviously, it can't download data from a...
  5. Can't move folder location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't move folder location: Hi, I recently sync with Onedrive. When I noticed that all my onedrive folders mixed with my local documents on my PC, I unlinked it and uninstalled it. >However, my documents folder is now C:\Users\User\OneDrive\Documents. >I clicked on restore default button which is the...
  6. Mklink created to move Edge cache but cache not in target location?

in Windows 10 Support
    Mklink created to move Edge cache but cache not in target location?: I have a curious MKLINK issue with Win 10 Pro. I wonder if someone could clarify for me. Latest updates as of 23/4/19. Desktop Intel i7. 16 Gig RAM. First, I have a folder on J:\XMKLINK TEST. I created mklink /D "L:\XMLINK TEST" "J:\XMLINK TEST" Explorer shows the orig folder...
  7. How to move command bar - IE11

in Browsers and Email
    How to move command bar - IE11: Is it possible to move the command bar? When I click at the extreme left, I get a 4 pointed arrow which suggest I can move it, but it will not (yes I have unlocked it!). Can't see any help in the forum already. Thanks 43335
  8. IE11 Opening Location will not stick.

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Opening Location will not stick.: Is there a hint on how to keep my IE11 each time I open it from opening in the centre of my 24" screen. I have tried repositioning it and shutting down using the Red X but the next time I open it comes back to the centre. I have tried repositioning it and clicking File>Exit...
  9. moving temp folder location

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    moving temp folder location: I moved my system and user temp folder locations in the belief it would save so many writes to my SSD, not sure if it was a good idea or not.. now have an error popup which mentions not being able to find the temp folder.....this could be because the partition i moved the...
  10. Move Location of Searches Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Move Location of Searches Folder in Windows 10: How to: Move Location of Searches Folder in Windows 10 How to Move Your Searches Folder Location in Windows 10 If you regularly search for certain files in Windows, then you could save the search criteria as a Saved Search to be able to quickly access and perform your...