Windows 10: Moveing Notifcation banner location

Discus and support Moveing Notifcation banner location in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am wondering if there is any way to change the location where notification banners pop up, currently by default they pop up on the lower right corner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alexli14, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Alexli14 Win User

Moveing Notifcation banner location

I am wondering if there is any way to change the location where notification banners pop up, currently by default they pop up on the lower right corner of my screen, this is a problem for me as it often interferes with the user interface of several of the applications that I use. Specifically i would like to change the position on the screen where they appear and it would also be useful if I could change which screen they appear on in a multi monitor setup. I have looked several places and the information i have found either didn't work or was not reverent to the issue.

:)

Alexli14, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Darshan J Win User

Print Banner

Hi Terri,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is the computer is connected to any domain network?
    • Is the printer is connected locally with the system or shared printer through network?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Devices and Printers.
    • Right-click the printer you want to manage, and then click Printer properties. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Disable banner sheet - in Printing Defaults (Advanced tab in printer properties).
    • Also uncheck "Enable advanced printing features".
    Please get back to us with the above information to help you further.

Darshan J, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Volume bar banner

Hi,

I followed the steps suggested by DamianDavis and now the banner is disappeared.

I really appreciate your help, also considering that the issue is due to Chrome and not Microsoft.

Many thanks.

Stefano.

Pedroich94, Nov 25, 2019
  4. dencal Win User

stop notifcations from showing while watching full screen videos?

I note you have changed jriver to Cortana in your opening thread....so you can turn OFF Cortana banners and sounds as it is listed as suggested.....

dencal, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Moveing Notifcation banner location - Similar Threads - Moveing Notifcation banner

2. Powershell Toast Notifcations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell Toast Notifcations: PowerShell Toast notifications have stopped appearing after selecting the 3 dots .., in the last Toast Notification that appeared and selecting "Turn off all notifications for Windows PowerShell."Can't find where to restore the notifications for Windows PowerShell as that...
  3. Powershell Toast Notifcations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell Toast Notifcations: PowerShell Toast notifications have stopped appearing after selecting the 3 dots .., in the last Toast Notification that appeared and selecting "Turn off all notifications for Windows PowerShell."Can't find where to restore the notifications for Windows PowerShell as that...
  4. windows notifcation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows notifcation: Hello.I noticed that at my w indows security appears a yellow alert.But all settings when open it are green https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-notifcation/bc8f4721-d800-4ad7-9f00-b2e31c1c4c96
  5. windows notifcation

windows notifcation: Hello.I noticed that at my w indows security appears a yellow alert.But all settings when open it are green https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-notifcation/bc8f4721-d800-4ad7-9f00-b2e31c1c4c96
  6. Setting the banner notifications in an other location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting the banner notifications in an other location: Hi In Windows 10 20H2, how do I set all banner notifications of Windows and its apps to display in the top right of the screen? Thanks Bye 171354
  7. Move all the Windows 10 20H2 and its apps notification banners to another location

Move all the Windows 10 20H2 and its apps notification banners to another location: Hi How do I move all the Windows 10 20H2 and its apps notification banners to another location? Thanks Bye https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-all-the-windows-10-20h2-and-its-apps/6a98cdf6-5630-4e4f-9376-432ac3195c11
  8. A Gmail notifcation query

in Browsers and Email
    A Gmail notifcation query: Guys I have followed steps to insure I receive Gmail sound notification but it does not work. I have Gmail on my W10 laptop and on my Android Mobile Samsung J3 2017. I have done the following>>> gmail app menu in top right settings sync gmail notify for every message BUT...
  9. Moving the notification banner

Moving the notification banner: Hi, Is it possible to move the location of the notification banner? It popping up in the bottom right very often covers the command line that I am using when I am using split screen terminal, which is frustrating. A few people have asked about this, and the answer seems to...
  10. Banner

Banner: My settings banner seems like photograph* format banner . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banner/b069b801-bdca-439c-86a6-3d6dce5fb088