Windows 10: Movie app won't allow downloads.

Discus and support Movie app won't allow downloads. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been trying to download my purchased movies through the Microsoft Movies app, and I continue to get the pending title. The downloads never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BirdDogFunk, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Movie app won't allow downloads.

I have been trying to download my purchased movies through the Microsoft Movies app, and I continue to get the pending title. The downloads never start. I went through all of the suggestions I found on the forum and it still doesn't work. Anyone know how to fix this?

submitted by /u/BirdDogFunk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BirdDogFunk, Dec 7, 2019

2. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 Apps : Photo, Movie and Windows Movie Player does not allow 2 channel audio tracks in videos

Hi Abielo,

To better assist you about Windows 10 Apps : Photo, Movie and Windows Movie Player does not allow 2 channel audio tracks in videos, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any respond is highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Movie app won't allow downloads.

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Movie app won't allow downloads.

1. Movie app won't allow downloads. - Similar Threads - Movie app won't

2. Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies: When I try to download or stream I get the message "Couldn't download or Couldn't StreamPlease try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.0x801901aa" I have tried the following1. Reset app2. Repair app3. Sign out and back...
  3. Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies: When I try to download or stream I get the message "Couldn't download or Couldn't StreamPlease try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.0x801901aa" I have tried the following1. Reset app2. Repair app3. Sign out and back...
  4. movies won't download properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    movies won't download properly: I am trying to rent a movie on my surface 4 from ms store. lets me select it, wheel starts spinning for about 1-2 mins then stops. no video downloaded, nothing in downloads or personal???? what is with this thing? now i use downloadhub website, now it working fine for me....
  5. movies won't download properly

movies won't download properly: I am trying to rent a movie on my surface 4 from ms store. lets me select it, wheel starts spinning for about 1-2 mins then stops. no video downloaded, nothing in downloads or personal???? what is with this thing? now i use downloadhub website, now it working fine for me....
  6. allow app download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    allow app download: I don't see how to allow Go To Meeting download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/allow-app-download/d3f8e4d2-a0d9-4efc-8792-43f7edb11ba8
  7. Downloading movies

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Downloading movies: Split from this thread. I know this is totally out of point but i think this needs to be heard. Watching movies is a great alternative to while away time and kill boredom but there comes the question, where do you download movies. It is no new thing that most people do not...
  8. Windows 10 Won't Allow Download of Amazon Prime App

Windows 10 Won't Allow Download of Amazon Prime App: I just switched to a Windows 10 tablet from an iPad. I was trying to get all my normal travel apps and when I tried to download the "Amazon Prime Video US" app and it says it can't be installed on the device. I thought it might be an Amazon problem and contacted Amazon, but...
  9. Photo App and Movies and TV App will not allow saving of trimmed video

Photo App and Movies and TV App will not allow saving of trimmed video: Both of the open and both allow editing. But when I click save a Copy, neither will allow me to save to xxx_trim.mp3 file (default) or another .mp3 file with a new name. The screen says "It looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file Try saving a...
  10. Movies Tv app download.

Movies Tv app download.: I purchased a lot of movies using the app. I would like to download it so I can watch it wherever I am. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/movies-tv-app-download/a3e8bdd3-48a5-4422-ab78-d87bdfe72d9d