Windows 10: Movie Editing

Discus and support Movie Editing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when I open Movie Maker - Pro, I do not get the Task Bar at the top with the "Clip" function. How do I get the task Bar?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by hgolis, Nov 11, 2020.

1. hgolis Win User

Movie Editing

when I open Movie Maker - Pro, I do not get the Task Bar at the top with the "Clip" function. How do I get the task Bar?

:)

hgolis, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Geethu B Win User

Issue with saving edited movie in Windows Movie Maker.

Hi Stan,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with saving edited movie in Windows Movie Maker.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Conflict between other opened programs.

2. Missing Windows Updates.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Try closing all other programs when saving the movie in Windows Movie Maker. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to install all the available Windows Update and latest device drivers from the manufacturer website. Check if it helps.

Refer the article for additional information.

Movie Maker is not available for download on Windows 10

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Issue with saving edited movie in Windows Movie Maker.

Geethu B.

I tried to repair in the uninstall/change page..... But Windows 10 is not listing MOVIE MAKER anywhere on the uninstall/Change page.... so I can't get to your next step of repair..............

Guess I will try the Clean Boot suggested below........which sounds scarry.

Stan

stan ruble, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Movie Editing

Editing with Movie maker

Hi Kamath,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10 and also for trying the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will help you with this.

I would suggest you to try to edit one more video to check whether the problem with Movie maker or video itself.

Let us know the status of the issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Movie Editing

1. Movie Editing - Similar Threads - Movie Editing

2. Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?: Hi - I want to do some instructional videos for YouTube. I'm new at making videos and after much research still don't know what to do. I want to create videos and edit them in Windrows Movie Maker. I made some videos on my Iphone, transferred them to my windows computer but...
  3. Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?: Hi - I want to do some instructional videos for YouTube. I'm new at making videos and after much research still don't know what to do. I want to create videos and edit them in Windrows Movie Maker. I made some videos on my Iphone, transferred them to my windows computer but...
  4. Why cant i edit a Movie i bought from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i edit a Movie i bought from Microsoft?: Hello there,Why cant i edit a movie i bought from the Microsoft Store? I downladed the Movie in MP4 Format, put the Movie in a video editor that supports MP4 and the whole Movie is pixelated. I need a specific Scene for a Presentation, thats the whole reasone i even bought...
  5. Why cant i edit a Movie i bought from Microsoft?

Why cant i edit a Movie i bought from Microsoft?: Hello there,Why cant i edit a movie i bought from the Microsoft Store? I downladed the Movie in MP4 Format, put the Movie in a video editor that supports MP4 and the whole Movie is pixelated. I need a specific Scene for a Presentation, thats the whole reasone i even bought...
  6. Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video: on 02/12/22 i asked this question: I've been using the Win 10 photos app to shrink the size of videos for the last 2.5 years until about 10 days ago. Now there is no comparable shrinkage in the file size without a significant loss in image quality. If I retain the image...
  7. Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video

Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video: on 02/12/22 i asked this question: I've been using the Win 10 photos app to shrink the size of videos for the last 2.5 years until about 10 days ago. Now there is no comparable shrinkage in the file size without a significant loss in image quality. If I retain the image...
  8. Why can i edit some videos with the Movies and TV Shows program and can't edit some other...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can i edit some videos with the Movies and TV Shows program and can't edit some other...: I am able to edit some videos with the program but not other videos, why? I want to edit a few videos but i can't. submitted by /u/InfernoImpreza [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4e2q1/why_can_i_edit_some_videos_with_the_movies_and_tv/
  9. Editing a video in movie maker

Editing a video in movie maker: Hi, I am trying to trim a video in the movie maker app, but when I cut the video to where I want and save it, it just saves the whole video again. How can I cut the video into the section I want and save only that portion and delete the rest?...
  10. Video Editing in Photos App and Movie-Maker Keeps Crashing

Video Editing in Photos App and Movie-Maker Keeps Crashing: Hello! I create and edit videos for work and have always used Movie Maker until recently when it kept freezing on me. I moved over to the video editing tool on the Photos app, which worked for a moment, but now after having spent hours on one project, it crashes almost...