Windows 10: Movie Editor in the photos app keeps uploading a pink/purple video instead of the actual video

Discus and support Movie Editor in the photos app keeps uploading a pink/purple video instead of the actual video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to export a video I made using the video editor in the photos app, the video always shows a pink/purple static instead of the actual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Emma Epps, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Emma Epps Win User

Movie Editor in the photos app keeps uploading a pink/purple video instead of the actual video

Every time I try to export a video I made using the video editor in the photos app, the video always shows a pink/purple static instead of the actual images it should be showing. Only the audio uploads correctly. I have tried multiple times to just redo the export but it is always the same result. Here is a screen shot of what I see after exporting the video. The result is the same when I play the video in another software. Please help me fix the problem. Movie Editor in the photos app keeps uploading a pink/purple video instead of the actual video 776a6ae5-9b5c-4a17-b5af-e0835cf2c00f?upload=true.png

:)

Emma Epps, Feb 27, 2019
  2. EllenRak Win User

Video editor in Photos app?

I just downloaded the Windows 10 update, had heard it would have a built in video editor, but I can't find it. Photos app lets you upload photos, and create videos, but not upload videos to edit as far as I can tell. Am I missing something?

EllenRak, Feb 27, 2019
  3. PBhowmik Win User
    photo editor and video editor

Please suggest me a very good video editor and a photo editor (although inbuilt photo editing is there but still if there is any better) for my nokia 808 pureview white and from where i can download these and install in my mobile.

Thanking you,

PBhowmik, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Juliet80 Win User

Movie Editor in the photos app keeps uploading a pink/purple video instead of the actual video

Photo/Video Editor Windows 10

I have made several videos with the Photo/Video app but every time I save them to One Drive or try to Export to Share, the only thing that I get is a pink screen with the audio, as saved. This should be simple-why aren't the photos from the videos coming
    through- they videos play perfectly while I am making them.

I reinstalled Window with the Update Media hoping this would solve my problem, but nada! Bring back Movie Maker!!!!!

Juliet80, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Movie Editor in the photos app keeps uploading a pink/purple video instead of the actual video - Similar Threads - Movie Editor photos

2. Video editor in the Photos app is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editor in the Photos app is missing: The video editing option in the Photos app seems to have gone, A link to an app called Clipchamp seems to be offered instead. Has the original video editor option really been removed?...
  3. Photo Video Editor ,

Photo Video Editor ,: Can I find instructions to use Photo Video Editor ,The Web just sends me to pay for Editors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-video-editor/c8c9558a-f2ff-41fd-9335-399a5f2fddac
  4. Photo app video editor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app video editor problem: Hi,I have put together a video compilation and when done, I could not back up the video project or export the video. I had these results:This is very frustrating. Please help. I didn't have these problems with Movie Maker....
  5. Uploading a gaming video to Video editor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uploading a gaming video to Video editor: Hi, My son has recorded a video using his Xbox and a capture card. The video has saved to my computer but when I try to upload it to the video editor we keep getting the message : Choose some other files These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add...
  6. Video editor not found in photo app

Video editor not found in photo app: Hi, I can not find video editor in windows 10 . It is said this app included in photo app, but I can not find it. Is video editor available only at certain version of windows? I am using windows 10 home version. Thanks for the reply...
  7. photos and video editor

photos and video editor: Greetings: Did an update to 20H2, and bloatware run, now photos and video editor are no longer found. Any suggestions. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-and-video-editor/4725fd17-febb-4786-99a1-55072ebcd0cf
  8. Video Editor in Photo app

Video Editor in Photo app: I use the Video Editor in the Photo app on my old desktop pc almost daily, I have just purchased a new laptop and the Video Editor is not available on it, any advice ???...
  9. Photos Video Editor...

Photos Video Editor...: Hey, I am a YT and I have was editing a video in Photos when I noticed that the background music applies it to all the videos in the story board, can this be changed because I am not enjoying all the services in Windows 10 because of these questions which go unanswered...
  10. Uploads photos but not videos.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uploads photos but not videos.: I plug in my galaxy S8 and go to photos on my computer then click "import" only the photos will go on and not the videos. How can I get my videos from my phone onto te computer? submitted by /u/kyleisbuck [link] [comments]...