Windows 10: movie maker 10 Pro - adding text and music?

Discus and support movie maker 10 Pro - adding text and music? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have Movie Maker 10 Pro which I purchased from the Microsoft online store. I can't figure out how to add a title page, caption on a specific slide,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BrandePalmer, Jan 9, 2019.

1. movie maker 10 Pro - adding text and music?

I have Movie Maker 10 Pro which I purchased from the Microsoft online store. I can't figure out how to add a title page, caption on a specific slide, credits, or music files to the movie. Please help.

:)

BrandePalmer, Jan 9, 2019

2. adding music in Movie Maker PRO

I downloaded the Movie Maker pro, but I cannot add my own music to the video. When I go to the music folder on my computer, it doesn't show anything being there.

lonelysummer, Jan 9, 2019
  3. cannot get music in movie maker, in windows 10

Hello Mario,

There are multiple reasons why you can’t get audio in Windows Movie Maker. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Which Windows 10 build are you running? To know your Windows 10 build, follow the steps in this
      link.
    • Which Windows Movie Maker version are you using? To know your Windows Movie Maker version, follow the steps below:

1. Click
    File.

2. Select
    About Movie Maker.

• Is the issue happening to all video or music file format, or is it limited to a specific file format?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • Are you getting an error message when using Windows Movie Maker? Can you provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward for your response.

Kristine Arp, Jan 9, 2019
  4. movie maker 10 Pro - adding text and music?

adding music in Movie Maker PRO

Movie Maker Pro is not an official Microsoft app, so you will need to contact the developer or support community for this third party application for assistance.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

movie maker 10 Pro - adding text and music?

1. movie maker 10 Pro - adding text and music? - Similar Threads - movie maker Pro

2. Movie Maker Pro, windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie Maker Pro, windows 10: I just finish making a video with Movie Maker Pro. Everything went well according to Instructions, right down to recording the dvd. When played on the sony dvd player I get "T I." When inserted on the laptop "sMedio True DVD for hp" comes up, doesn't load any videos. I...
  3. HD Movie Maker Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HD Movie Maker Pro: This programme could not come up on my screen. So I uninstalled it, hoping to re-install it. Could not find the file anymore. How can I get a replacement without paying again?...
  4. HD Movie Maker Pro: Adding Text is a painful process

HD Movie Maker Pro: Adding Text is a painful process: Dear Microsoft, Can you please advise if I'm doing something wrong. I have a 25min video with multiple images and am adding text captions to most images. I'm able to add and format them without any issues, but the frustration I have is that when I 'ok' my edits it returns...
  5. HD Movie Maker Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HD Movie Maker Pro: Hi, Ive just purchased Hd Movie Maker Pro. When I started a new project, the screen did not look like the dashboard in the tutorials I had watched. The screen was black with just a time line along the bottom. with 5 icons on the bottom line - add clip, Arrange clips,...
  6. HD movie maker pro

HD movie maker pro: I bought the HD movie maker pro. The video I have completed and save. Where do I go to export my video to my YouTube account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-movie-maker-pro/f1f1cd83-2702-44b1-8fa0-78f8e2503164
  7. Add Music option in Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add Music option in Movie Maker: I have downloaded Movie Maker, but the Add Music option is inactive. How do I activate the same. Also tried the import from device after selecting file, but the only available option is to import only Photos and Videos. Please advise how to solve this problem. Regards,...
  8. HD Movie Maker Pro

HD Movie Maker Pro: I have been unable to get the software to work on my computer. Since there was no way for me to tell if it would work or not without trying it first, I want a refund. The developer has essentially ghosted me with any support questions. This is terrible and you really...
  9. Movie Maker Pro, no audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movie Maker Pro, no audio: I have Movie Maker Pro installed to upload video to YouTube. However when I save the file as a video, the audio drops out. I haven’t found any tutorials https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker-pro-no-audio/e8fa4832-d2cb-4f13-b7ab-d63157482acc
  10. movie maker 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    movie maker 10 pro: hi I have pay the 9.99 for Movie makr 10 pro but i can use anything yust the free version how com? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker-10-pro/a36490bd-66f3-4f24-b5f0-596f5fea7fcc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add music to movie maker 10

2. how to add text in movie maker 10

3. what format music for movie maker pro

4. movie maker 10 pro add music,
  5. movie maker 10 pro,
  6. HD movie maker PRO adding music,
  7. add text to windows movie maker pro,
  8. movie maker 10 pro price,
  9. movie maker pro 10,
  10. HOW TO ADD TITLES ON hd movie maker pro,
  11. how to add text in movie maker 10,