Windows 10: movie maker 10

Discus and support movie maker 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am designing a new video in movie maker 10 and after I finished the sound track, I cant return to the video. now I can't save it! how do I get out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BowserJrLarryFan, Jun 9, 2019.

1. movie maker 10

I am designing a new video in movie maker 10 and after I finished the sound track, I cant return to the video. now I can't save it! how do I get out of soundtrack editor?

:)

BowserJrLarryFan, Jun 9, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 don't support Movie Maker app

Hi Vernon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

I suggest you to try the steps given below and check:

Repair the Movie Maker.

• Type Programs and Features in the search bar and click on the first selection.

• Under Programs and Features, "Windows Live Essentials" is listed. Highlight and click "uninstall/change" at the top to get the repair dialog.

• The repair actually applies to all the installed components of the Essentials package, including Movie Maker.

If the issue persists, then I suggest you to download the latest version of Movie Maker (2012). Please refer to this link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-movie-maker-download

Reference:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/where-is-movie-maker-in-windows-10

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

movie maker 10

Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

movie maker 10

1. movie maker 10 - Similar Threads - movie maker

2. Update 1903 - Movie Maker-Error 87260103

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update 1903 - Movie Maker-Error 87260103: Hi there, I just updated to 1903 and all of a sudden my wxisting Movie Maker files/projects (.wlmp) wont work properly anymore. I was using them just an hour before the update and they were fine/editable. Now some of the video clips (but not all/ randomly / always...
  3. Movie Maker in Win10-1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movie Maker in Win10-1903: Hi there, after the latest update to built 1903 Movie maker wlmp files/projects created previously are not opening properly anymore! Some, but not all, movie clips in the project are corrupt / not showing, even though nothing has been moved or renamed. Under "Fix It" only...
  4. movie maker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    movie maker: Where is Movie maker on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker/614c0c08-78be-462f-85a8-bf8fab537b7f
  5. windows 10 doesnt have movie maker. I love windows 7 movie maker, how do I get it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 doesnt have movie maker. I love windows 7 movie maker, how do I get it?: I want to add transitions to windows 10 photo movie making program, only has 3-D and other things I don't like at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-doesnt-have-movie-maker-i-love-windows/4c7a60ca-0746-4b83-8c5e-08a379ea391a
  6. I created a video on Windows Essentials Movie Maker (the one that's supposedly no longer...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I created a video on Windows Essentials Movie Maker (the one that's supposedly no longer...: two days ago and now it's gone along with the entire program. Is this even possible? The logo was a piece of rolled up film, like it was before, so what happened? It was the only completely free (no catches or that sort of thing) video maker left. Those supposedly "free...
  7. Microsoft movie maker 10

Microsoft movie maker 10: i want link for movie maker 10 to download it urgent plz send me the link to download it easily its not installing thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-movie-maker-10/93c5e768-136b-48fc-a2c1-5ce799deb623
  8. Windows Live Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Movie Maker: I wanna download "Windows Live Movie Maker" for Windows 10. Can any friend guide me the reliable source to download free software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-movie-maker/6cbd2b98-c0e5-43e0-9a44-33baefd53766
  9. Windows Media Player and Movie Maker crash on AVI files

Windows Media Player and Movie Maker crash on AVI files: Hi guys, I have an issue with Windows Media Player (again). I am using Windows 10 64 bit with all updates installed and I am using the 64 bit version of Media Player. I have a number of AVI files, which I have recorded. According to ffmpeg, the AVI container contains the...
  10. Movie Maker 6.0

Movie Maker 6.0: This is now the second time that MS did an update and removed my MM 6.0. I use this a lot because the new movie maker editor is horrible, written and meant for 10 year olds. First why does that happen and second since its a MS product, where can I get it AGAIN...