Windows 10: Movie Maker black screen is not seen or heard video.

Discus and support Movie Maker black screen is not seen or heard video. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, appreciated help in this, when I try to play movie marker to see how the project is going, the screen remains black and the videos are not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by David L.Edmond, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Movie Maker black screen is not seen or heard video.

Hello, appreciated help in this, when I try to play movie marker to see how the project is going, the screen remains black and the videos are not heard.

:)

David L.Edmond, Feb 18, 2019

2. Movie Maker in Windows 10-Black screen video

We just purchased a new desktop with Window 10 and I'm needing the Movie Maker program for making a video using old video clips for our daughter's wedding. I downloaded Movie Maker and I can add video; however, it only plays back the audio and the video
    is a black screen. Very frustrated as there is no other free app's out there that can do what Movie Maker does. My question is, does anyone know how to fix this? If not, is there a free app that can do the same things as Movie Maker. Thanks!

LesliePlacke, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Just audio no video (Windows movie maker)

Hi

I know how it feels when things don’t work properly.

Set the Video stabilization to None in Movie Maker may help in getting the issue resolved.

Perform the steps suggested by juFo from the link mentioned below and see if it helps.

Windows Movie Maker has a black screen (no video, but audio still there)…Please help!!!

If you need any further assistance, please post your query on Microsoft Community Forums and we’ll be glad to assist you with it.

Karthik Vengaloor, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Movie Maker black screen is not seen or heard video.

Movie Maker in Windows 10-Black screen video

It's interesting because I've been using Movie Maker all winter with Windows 10 and had no problems, but then today, I'm getting a black screen. I can still hear the audio, and the video is progressing, just with a black screen. Same thing happens with
    all the videos I created this winter.

bradflatten, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Movie Maker black screen is not seen or heard video.

1. Movie Maker black screen is not seen or heard video. - Similar Threads - Movie Maker black

2. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  3. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  4. Movie Maker:

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Movie Maker:: For some reason all my pictures are showing up in a screwed up style where half the picture is vertical and the other half is horizontal. I don't know how I managed to do this. I don't make movies, just take pictures and can't figure out how to get rid of Movie Maker and get...
  5. Editing a video in movie maker

Editing a video in movie maker: Hi, I am trying to trim a video in the movie maker app, but when I cut the video to where I want and save it, it just saves the whole video again. How can I cut the video into the section I want and save only that portion and delete the rest?...
  6. One particular video has blank screen in movie maker

One particular video has blank screen in movie maker: Hi Guys im having this problem with just one particular MP4 video recorded on my S8. Its just with this one video only. The video plays fine on VLC media player. However it does not have a thumbnail like most videos do when viewed in their folder. I used the convert...
  7. Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker)

Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker): Whenever I go to open an mp4 file onto the video editor, it pops up with the following message: 'These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them: Frappe.mov - Copy.mp4.' If someone could assist me on how to fix this problem, that'd be great!...
  8. Video Update Driver for Movie Maker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Update Driver for Movie Maker: I am using Movie Maker and it is running slow. The message that I am getting is to install a driver card or update one. What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-update-driver-for-movie-maker/3d5e009c-0ff7-475c-aba4-26317c93a441
  9. Windows Movie Maker video problems....

Windows Movie Maker video problems....: Does anyone use or has used Windows Movie Maker which is a great little video editing programme ? I know it was designed for Win 7 but in the link below it says suitable for Win 10 but having tried all I know for some reason I still can't get it to work at all. Virtual...
  10. Movie makers

Movie makers: Since upgrading to windows 10 my Movie Maker 2.6 no longer works. I tried to change the compatibility mode but it is set for Vista and is unchangeable. I is there a "Freeware" (Not free to download but have to purchase) program for making movies. I only use this once in a...