Windows 10: Movie Maker Narration playback problem

Discus and support Movie Maker Narration playback problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Having problems with Microsoft Movie Maker Narration. Seems to work, saves a wma sound file and shows as a sound track below the video. The problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bobbywires, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Movie Maker Narration playback problem

Having problems with Microsoft Movie Maker Narration. Seems to work, saves a wma sound file and shows as a sound track below the video.
    The problem is the sound track will not play back while editing.
    Audio recorded with the original video plays perfect so the speaker settings are correct.
    I can continue and make the movie and the narration is in the movie.
    This is an upgrade windows 10 from 7

:)

Bobbywires, Jul 27, 2016

2. Trying to add narration to my video but it will not recognize my mic-Windows Movie Maker

Original Title: Windows Movie Maker

I am trying to add narration to my video but it will not recognize my mic. Is this a Movie Maker issue or an issue with my PC?

Katie.Kirkpatrick, Jul 27, 2016
  3. Windows dvd burner in Windows 10.

I can burn DVD's using Windows 10; however, only for playback on a computer - NOT a TV VCR DVD player - which I could do with Windows 7 "Movie Maker". Hoping Microsoft issues new "Movie Maker" for Windows 10 soon!

Fred

FredSchumpert, Jul 27, 2016
Thema:

Movie Maker Narration playback problem

1. Movie Maker Narration playback problem - Similar Threads - Movie Maker Narration

2. Movie Maker:

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Movie Maker:: For some reason all my pictures are showing up in a screwed up style where half the picture is vertical and the other half is horizontal. I don't know how I managed to do this. I don't make movies, just take pictures and can't figure out how to get rid of Movie Maker and get...
  3. movie maker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    movie maker: Where is Movie maker on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker/614c0c08-78be-462f-85a8-bf8fab537b7f
  4. Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Movie Maker: I have had Movie Maker downloaded to Windows 10 since 10 first came out. Have not been able to transfer movie to a CD with current CD/DVD player in Windows 10 which I guess was Intended. I have seen a CD/DVD Player made by Memorex which is USB compatible. It lets you...
  5. Movie Maker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movie Maker: After upgrades my projects in movie maker can't be completed. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker/faec8cd5-5c42-4071-8169-59432369e6a8
  6. movie maker

in Windows 10 Customization
    movie maker: Can I set things up so the movie restarts - i.e. runs in a loop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker/105acc25-3935-45da-afa2-dd05b9ed422d
  7. Movie maker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie maker: I have made a Project in Movie Maker. I saved this Project, and also saved an mp4-file. I also made a new name of the Project (and I understand now that this was wrong.) I now have to make som changes in the Project (film) - but a lot of the film-Clip is not there. Black...
  8. Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Movie Maker: I am using Movie Maker Version 2012. I am unable to show it on other computers. Is there a solution to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/movie-maker/eac7668f-f097-40d6-b55a-c76702644200
  9. movie maker

movie maker: i was able to extract some of my files from my old computer window 7... I've got a new computer but does not have the movie maker...how can I load the movie maker from my old computer my new computer got a windows 10...
  10. Movie makers

Movie makers: Since upgrading to windows 10 my Movie Maker 2.6 no longer works. I tried to change the compatibility mode but it is set for Vista and is unchangeable. I is there a "Freeware" (Not free to download but have to purchase) program for making movies. I only use this once in a...