Windows 10: Movie Maker Pro Audio drops out when saving video

Discus and support Movie Maker Pro Audio drops out when saving video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I am using Windows 10 64-bit and recently purchased Movie Maker Pro. I recorded and uploaded a few videos to YouTube and was happy with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KatherynSaunders, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Movie Maker Pro Audio drops out when saving video

Hi!

I am using Windows 10 64-bit and recently purchased Movie Maker Pro. I recorded and uploaded a few videos to YouTube and was happy with the results, until yesterday. I can hear the audio just fine when I listen to my latest video as a project, but when I save it as a video, the audio drops out. I haven't changed any of my settings, so I don't understand the problem. I've searched for tutorials on YouTube but they're all for Windows Live Movie Maker. I installed it and gave it a try, but still no audio. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Katheryn

:)

KatherynSaunders, Feb 25, 2019

2. Movie Maker Audio No Sound!

Hi Linka,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to hear audio from the video file in Movie maker. Be rest assured I will provide you with the steps to try and fix the issue.

Method 1:

This could also be the issue if the video files are not supported by Movie maker.

You may convert the format of the video by using a video converter and try again.

To change the audio volume of a music item

• Click the music.

• Under Music Tools, on the Options tab, in the
      Audio group, click Music volume, and then move the slider left to lower the volume or right to increase it.

To change the volume of the audio in a video

• Click the video.

• Under Video Tools, on the Edit tab, in the Audio group, click
      Video volume, and then move the slider left to lower the volume or right to increase it.
    Method 2:

Type "services" in the Windows search box

From the list of services, choose Windows Audio

Stop the service, then

Start the service.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Arcadian Win User
    Windows Movie Maker video problems....

So what to do ? Movie Maker Pro Audio drops out when saving video :)

Arcadian, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Movie Maker Pro Audio drops out when saving video

i don't have iport audio in my movie maker (without adding a video or a photo)

Hi Jossy,

I would like to inform you that movie maker is a Video software and you should start adding the video first before the audio.
    Windows Movie Maker supports the add music option and you may also drag-and-drop feature.

I suggest you to check if the below articles helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/movie-maker-add-edit-audio

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/movie-maker-file-types-faq

Hope the information provided is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Movie Maker Pro Audio drops out when saving video

1. Movie Maker Pro Audio drops out when saving video - Similar Threads - Movie Maker Pro

2. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  3. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  4. Editing a video in movie maker

Editing a video in movie maker: Hi, I am trying to trim a video in the movie maker app, but when I cut the video to where I want and save it, it just saves the whole video again. How can I cut the video into the section I want and save only that portion and delete the rest?...
  5. Videos 'jumping' in hd movie maker pro

Videos 'jumping' in hd movie maker pro: Hello, I recently updated my computer with windows 10 so I could download the hd movie maker pro app. I spent near enough a week creating my videos only to find that they 'jump' and don't play smoothly now that they have been created. Any help please? I really don't know...
  6. Windows Live Movie Maker, video fine, but no audio

Windows Live Movie Maker, video fine, but no audio: It's been years since I made a video of anything but I am certain I've narrated videos simply using Windows Movie Maker. I read it had been discontinued (no support etc.) but I found it and downloaded it on my laptop. I made a short clip to try it out and it recorded the...
  7. HD Movie Maker Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HD Movie Maker Pro: I have been unable to get the software to work on my computer. Since there was no way for me to tell if it would work or not without trying it first, I want a refund. The developer has essentially ghosted me with any support questions. This is terrible and you really...
  8. Movie Maker Pro, no audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movie Maker Pro, no audio: I have Movie Maker Pro installed to upload video to YouTube. However when I save the file as a video, the audio drops out. I haven’t found any tutorials https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker-pro-no-audio/e8fa4832-d2cb-4f13-b7ab-d63157482acc
  9. Sound out of sync for consecutive videos in movie maker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound out of sync for consecutive videos in movie maker: I am creating a video using several videos and pictures. The sound of the videos is not properly working as it start with 5 sec. delay when I create the unified video. It works properly if I look only to on video....
  10. Replacing audio with movie maker

Replacing audio with movie maker: I want to replace the audio at only a particular place in my video. I have gone through the tutorial that first go to edit tab and the click the video volume button and move the slider to the left (mute the original audio) and then add new audio at the current place. My doubt...