Windows 10: Movie & TV, Windows Media Player in Windows 10 CANNOT stop !!!

Discus and support Movie & TV, Windows Media Player in Windows 10 CANNOT stop !!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My Movie & TV, Windows Media Player in Windows 10 CANNOT stop. After stopping manually and it starts to play in a few secs. CANNOT figure out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Flora_Ge, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Flora_Ge Win User

Movie & TV, Windows Media Player in Windows 10 CANNOT stop !!!

Hi,

My Movie & TV, Windows Media Player in Windows 10 CANNOT stop. After stopping manually and it starts to play in a few secs. CANNOT figure out why? Has anyone met the same problem? Try many solutions posted online, not working.

:)

Flora_Ge, Aug 11, 2019

2. HELP! Windows Media Player Problem

http://support.microsoft.com/KB/243621

that covers up to version 10... let me see if its diffrent for the newer versions

EDit:

here is how to clear the frequent list.
    http://www.blogsdna.com/4086/how-to...edia-player-12-frequent-list-in-windows-7.htm

and here is how to clear the history
    http://www.downloadatoz.com/essenti...ar-the-windows-media-player-12-history_g.html

and from the last link is the same error where you can just disable it too =)

THRiLL KiLL, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Movie & TV, Windows Media Player in Windows 10 CANNOT stop !!!

"Movies & TV" and "Windows Media player" suddenly stop working

I am using Surface 3 and Windows-10.

"Movies & TV" and "Windows Media player" had been working fine, but they stopped working suddenly.

I tried to play a sample Video in windows, Wild Fire with "Movies @ TV" but got the following message:

Can't Display

Please try again. If continues Visit support.microsoft.com

0x800705aa

Also I tried to play a sample Video in windows, Wild Fire with Windows Media Player and it displayed the following message:

Window Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file.

How can I fix the problem?

Warminster, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Movie & TV, Windows Media Player in Windows 10 CANNOT stop !!!

1. Movie & TV, Windows Media Player in Windows 10 CANNOT stop !!! - Similar Threads - Movie Media Player

2. Movies & TV + Media Player Error 0xc00d36b4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV + Media Player Error 0xc00d36b4: Hello,Despite working fine just last night, I'm now unable to play any videos I have on my PC. It tells me it cannot play because the format isn't supported and gives me the error code 0xc00d36b4. Movies & TV has always been buggy for me, so I tried Media Player only to get...
  3. Setting Movies and TV as a default media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting Movies and TV as a default media player: Hello!I would like to use Movies and TV as a default media player especially for .mp4 and .mov files but there seems no option including Movies and TV. Whats the solution?...
  4. Setting Movies and TV as a default media player

Setting Movies and TV as a default media player: Hello!I would like to use Movies and TV as a default media player especially for .mp4 and .mov files but there seems no option including Movies and TV. Whats the solution?...
  5. Lagging Issues with Media Player and Movies & TV App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging Issues with Media Player and Movies & TV App: When I play videos using media player or the Movies % TV app, I experience lagging issues. However, when I watch videos on Youtube and other websites, I dont encounter lag. Interestingly, I noticed that when I click on "Play as 360 video" or "Play in mini view" in the Movies...
  6. Lagging Issues with Media Player and Movies & TV App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lagging Issues with Media Player and Movies & TV App: When I play videos using media player or the Movies % TV app, I experience lagging issues. However, when I watch videos on Youtube and other websites, I dont encounter lag. Interestingly, I noticed that when I click on "Play as 360 video" or "Play in mini view" in the Movies...
  7. Microsoft Movies & TV Integration With Windows 11 Media Player?

Microsoft Movies & TV Integration With Windows 11 Media Player?: I Have A Feature Request Here… Could We Add Microsoft’s Movies & TV App Integration Into The New Media Player App For Windows 11? We Can Watch Movies & TV Shows Directly From It’s New Media Player App, It Should Be Outstanding!...
  8. Microsoft Movies & TV Integration With Windows 11 Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Movies & TV Integration With Windows 11 Media Player?: I Have A Feature Request Here… Could We Add Microsoft’s Movies & TV App Integration Into The New Media Player App For Windows 11? We Can Watch Movies & TV Shows Directly From It’s New Media Player App, It Should Be Outstanding!...
  9. Windows Media Player and Windows TV & Movies won't recognize external cd player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player and Windows TV & Movies won't recognize external cd player: I just connected an external DVD-RW drive to my Windows 10 Lenovo T570. The T570 recognizes the drive and the DVD movie therein but Windows Media Player says the DVD is empty, no files. So, how do I get WMP to recognize the DVD drive and play the movie?...
  10. movies on windows 10 media player

movies on windows 10 media player: How do I play a movie on windows 10 media player. I'm not doing something right. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-on-windows-10-media-player/71fdf5c9-8773-437a-a4a6-cbf4b87df237