Windows 10: Movie & TV

Discus and support Movie & TV in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Movie & Tv do not read .mov video. It works on VCL, windows media player, itunes, Quicktime, but not Movie & Tv. Do you have a solution ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pmai, Oct 24, 2015.

1. pmai Win User

Movie & TV

Hello,

Movie & Tv do not read .mov video.
    It works on VCL, windows media player, itunes, Quicktime, but not Movie & Tv.
    Do you have a solution ?
    Thank you

:)

2. How to reinstall Windows Movie & TV in Win10?

Thought my Win10 upgrade from Win8.1 had gone without a hitch. However, today had a problem when trying to use Windows Movie & TV. When the Windows Movies & TV app icon is tapped, it just goes away without activating the program. On the Apps & features
    drop down menu, Movies & TV is listed, but the move and uninstall boxes are grayed out.

How do I reinstall Windows Movie & TV in Win10?

wifiwanderer, Oct 24, 2015
  3. How to reinstall Windows Movie & TV in Win10?

Thought my Win10 upgrade from Win8.1 had gone without a hitch. However, today had a problem when trying to use Windows Movie & TV. When the Windows Movies & TV app icon is tapped, it just goes away without activating the program. On the Apps & features
    drop down menu, Movies & TV is listed, but the move and uninstall boxes are grayed out.

How do I reinstall Windows Movie & TV in Win10?

wifiwanderer, Oct 24, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Movie & TV

There are two things you can consider:

1. Continue to use VLC which is very good at its job;
    2. Install some 3rd poarty codec pack such as Shark007's pack. Start with his standard pack first and move to the advanced one if that doesn't work. If you have 64-bit Windows, also download his 64-bit components.

swarfega, Oct 24, 2015
  5. pmai Win User
    Thank you for the quick response.
    Admit that it's frustrating not to be able to play .mov files in Movie & TV
    I installed Shar007 Advance but Film & TV continues to crash with error codes 0xc00d11cd (0x800700ea)

6. swarfega Win User
    swarfega, Oct 24, 2015
  7. pmai Win User
    Ok DisableProtectedAudioDG=0 but it changes nothing I always have errors
    codes 0xc00d11cd (0x800700ea)

8. Edwin New Member

Movie & TV

Check file associations and defaults.

Edwin, Oct 24, 2015
  9. Do the MS apps support add-ons?

This app has only just started supporting mkv files because MS added this as a supported file type

I would be surprised it mov files will work in it unless MS adds support for them

paulsalter, Oct 24, 2015
  10. Edwin New Member
    Works for me.

Movie & TV [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 24, 2015
  11. pmai Win User
    Don't work on my two machine : Surface pro 3 and ASUS P9x79 PRO under Windows 10 pro 64 bits

12. pmai Win User
    @swarfega

I just downloaded and install new codecs Shark007 version 5.5.2.
    Everything works perfectly.
    Thank you

Thema:

Movie & TV

1. Movie & TV - Similar Threads - Movie

2. movies anywhere app to my Chromebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    movies anywhere app to my Chromebook: I have recently downloaded the movies anywhere app to my Chromebook, and while I have access to my Microsoft movies library, I do not have access to any of the TV shows that are part of the library. How can I access the TV shows?...
  3. movies anywhere app to my Chromebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    movies anywhere app to my Chromebook: I have recently downloaded the movies anywhere app to my Chromebook, and while I have access to my Microsoft movies library, I do not have access to any of the TV shows that are part of the library. How can I access the TV shows?...
  4. am trying to play this game called Movie Star Planet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am trying to play this game called Movie Star Planet: it lest me download it but when i open it its just a black screen and i tried every thing i tried remove fiels and clear cash and uninstalled and reinstalled and when i open it up again it does the same thing...
  5. am trying to play this game called Movie Star Planet

am trying to play this game called Movie Star Planet: it lest me download it but when i open it its just a black screen and i tried every thing i tried remove fiels and clear cash and uninstalled and reinstalled and when i open it up again it does the same thing...
  6. While watching a movie my device display suddenly changes to blue display BDOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While watching a movie my device display suddenly changes to blue display BDOS: HELLOMyself Jomal Joby , My Device HP 250 G8 Notebook PC 6X4B3PA suddenly got in to blue display error BDOS while watching a movie I have recently updated my software before this issue happened. I have done all the steps mentioned in the www.hp.com THIS IS MY MINIDUMP FILE...
  7. While watching a movie my device display suddenly changes to blue display BDOS

While watching a movie my device display suddenly changes to blue display BDOS: HELLOMyself Jomal Joby , My Device HP 250 G8 Notebook PC 6X4B3PA suddenly got in to blue display error BDOS while watching a movie I have recently updated my software before this issue happened. I have done all the steps mentioned in the www.hp.com THIS IS MY MINIDUMP FILE...
  8. I just rented a movie which won't play in a default app. I reqiure a refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just rented a movie which won't play in a default app. I reqiure a refund.: Hi I just rented a movie but, when I click play there is an error within the default app for films.I cannot access what I paid for and therefore require a refund.There is no way to request refund and support is just an endless loop with no option to write directly to you....
  9. I just rented a movie which won't play in a default app. I reqiure a refund.

I just rented a movie which won't play in a default app. I reqiure a refund.: Hi I just rented a movie but, when I click play there is an error within the default app for films.I cannot access what I paid for and therefore require a refund.There is no way to request refund and support is just an endless loop with no option to write directly to you....
  10. I just rented a movie which won't play in a default app. I reqiure a refund.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store