Windows 10: MovieMaker .w|mp files

Discus and support MovieMaker .w|mp files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have several movie project files .w|mp that I have saved. I want to splice several together, but MovieMaker will only add mp4 files to the time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fREDsZENASI, Jan 21, 2019.

1. MovieMaker .w|mp files

I have several movie project files .w|mp that I have saved. I want to splice several together, but MovieMaker will only add mp4 files to the time line. Once the project is saved it becomes a w|mp file and cannot be added to another .w|mp file to create a combined movie. Does anyone know how to do this?

:)

fREDsZENASI, Jan 21, 2019

2. Editing a moviemaker file

I tried to make the ideas in the article work, but they didn't. I also tried to cut and paste the piece of video I wanted to move.That didn't work either. If anyone has followed my thread,please suggest other ways. I should say that I am trying to move
    a piece from one moviemaker file to another.

KenBeckett, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Editing a moviemaker file

I am editing a moviemaker file and would like to know the easiest way to copy a piece of film from one file to another?

Thanks

KenBeckett, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Marta-70 Win User

MovieMaker .w|mp files

Moviemaker problem

Suddenly I see in my laptop this message when I try to open Moviemaker
    to create something:

The program can't star because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I have no idea what happened to my computer, so please could you guide to what to do step by step?

Thanks,

Marta-70, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

MovieMaker .w|mp files

1. MovieMaker .w|mp files - Similar Threads - MovieMaker w|mp files

2. Microsoft Defender's MP Cache Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender's MP Cache Files: When I use my PC and play game, mpcache increased everyday. I got use disk cleanup and delete files in history folder and restart my PC stil not lower down. Can I turn off windows defender temporary then delete mpcache files then turn on back?...
  3. Microsoft Defender's MP Cache Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Defender's MP Cache Files: When I use my PC and play game, mpcache increased everyday. I got use disk cleanup and delete files in history folder and restart my PC stil not lower down. Can I turn off windows defender temporary then delete mpcache files then turn on back?...
  4. HD Moviemaker Pro

HD Moviemaker Pro: I bought HD Moviemaker pro as a gift for a friend. The friend lives in the Philipines. I bought in in the microsoft store in the Netherlands. I cant redeem it coz its an other region. Need solution...
  5. truckers mp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    truckers mp: HI CAN ANY ONE HELP PLEASE, IM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL TRUCKERS MP FOR SOME REASON ITS NOT INSTALL , DOES ANYONE THINK I NEED A NEW HARD DRIVE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/truckers-mp/751458b2-5230-4ead-ae4b-dbccaf8702f8
  6. Need ChromaKey option for MovieMaker

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need ChromaKey option for MovieMaker: Hi, I read online that a request can be made to have access to the chromakey option for moviemaker, am I asking in the right place? My son needs it to be able to do his oral project for school and a one time use negates the cost of purchasing a 3rd party animation software,...
  7. Trying to Download Moviemaker Pro

Trying to Download Moviemaker Pro: I bought and downloaded Moviemaker ProHD to my Win10 Laptop, now I have bought my wife a Win10 laptop and cannot log into my account on her laptop so my account will recognize her laptop for downloading the Microsoft app I have purchased. Please help.....
  8. Windows moviemaker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows moviemaker: I have been using Moviemaker with Windows 10 for a long time now. However, I now keep on getting error 0x87260103 appearing which stops me from editing. I know you cannot download Moviemaker any longer but how can I finish my editing project. I suspect a recent update has...
  9. Windows Moviemaker

Windows Moviemaker: From what I read people seem to be getting moviemaker 6.0 to run on windows 10. I know its old (windows 7 ?) software, but I have found it the most user friendly video editor and easiest to use. I am sure I have used it before on 10 but I have downloaded the installer called...
  10. Microsoft MovieMaker

Microsoft MovieMaker: Hi, I am in the process of considering a full Win10 reinstallation (as I have commented on in another thread). I have been gathering information about the programs I currently have on my machine - versions, installation files, etc. However, when I came to MSMM, as with...