Windows 10: Movies and TV - Season Pass - The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 5

Discus and support Movies and TV - Season Pass - The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 5 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've read a few posts and it looks like TV Show episodes are released the day after they're aired. They usually are for this show, but Season 5 Episode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by user_zero, Jun 20, 2024.

1. user_zero Win User

Movies and TV - Season Pass - The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 5

I've read a few posts and it looks like TV Show episodes are released the day after they're aired. They usually are for this show, but Season 5 Episode 8 Graves Concern was aired on the 18th but hasn't been released yet on Movies and TV.In the grand scheme of things, this isn't a big deal, but it's this is one of the few TV shows I watch and was looking forward to the episode.Is there a way to notify MSFT and get the episode released?Thanks in advance!Note: The way the episodes are numbered on Movies and TV with Beyond the Gates showing up inline, this would be episode 14.

:)

user_zero, Jun 20, 2024

2. Downloading Current TV Seasons

Hi Miles,

We understand that you have purchased a "Season Pass to Game of Thrones Season 7".

Just to get the actual picture of your concern, can you please verify if
    this
    is the one you've purchased?

We'll be waiting for your confirmation.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jun 20, 2024
  3. verd02 Win User
    Star Wars Rebels Season 1

As a follow-up... it's actually not resolved at all. The Microsoft Movies and TV app on my Surface Pro lists all 13 episodes from season 1, but if I try to play any of them, it generates an error (0xc101b00b).

If I go to the Movies and TV site in a browser, I see two seasons listed, but if I click on either of them, I get the message '

It looks like the item you're looking for is gone. Try searching for it again.'
    This is getting frustrating.

verd02, Jun 20, 2024
  4. Arul_D Win User

bo3 season pass

Hello Jamie,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

As you are having issues with season pass within the game, I suggest you to contact the game manufacturer support for better assistance.

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

1. Movies and TV - Season Pass - The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 5 - Similar Threads - Movies Season Pass

2. Movies and TV - Season Pass - The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and TV - Season Pass - The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 5: I've read a few posts and it looks like TV Show episodes are released the day after they're aired. They usually are for this show, but Season 5 Episode 8 Graves Concern was aired on the 18th but hasn't been released yet on Movies and TV.In the grand scheme of things, this...
  3. The One Piece Season Pass isn't updating

The One Piece Season Pass isn't updating: So just after Christmas I bought the season pass for the english dub of one piece, and in the way it was phrased it said I would also be getting the future episodes to come out. Now a new batch of episodes are out but I can't access them without being asked to pay for it...
  4. Missing seasons

Missing seasons: I'm trying to the other seasons of the anime fairy tail, it says there is 27 seasons however it only showing me seasons 8 and 9, including the three seasons I already own. Is there any way to get the other seasons? * Moved from Community Center...
  5. Missing seasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing seasons: I'm trying to the other seasons of the anime fairy tail, it says there is 27 seasons however it only showing me seasons 8 and 9, including the three seasons I already own. Is there any way to get the other seasons? * Moved from Community Center...
  6. Dungeons season pass not updated

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dungeons season pass not updated: Hi! I had recentley gotten the mc dungeons season pass. All 4 dlcs provided have come put, but only howling peaks and flames of the nether are on my device. I checked the season pass, and in the bundle, only the howling peaks and flames of the nether were there! Can anyone...
  7. minecraft dungeons season pass

minecraft dungeons season pass: i bought minecraft dungeons on its release with the hero edition and stopped playing for a while and now i saw there was a season pass so i went and bought it today with the same account as my mojang and micrsoft account through the microsoft store and now it wont show up in...
  8. minecraft dungeons season pass not updating.

minecraft dungeons season pass not updating.: I have installed the Minecraft dungeons season pass on the Microsoft store but the new DLC and update are not working. it is not updating and when I check the updates and downloads there is nothing there. the howling peaks worked when I got it but the new DLC is not installed...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass Refund: Hello! I've been having a problem with refunding the game. Before making this message, I have been following the instructions to try to install the DLC into my Xbox account that has Minecraft Dungeons installed. It took me an hour to try to find it but I just couldn't, so I...
  10. Reinstallation of Season Pass on External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstallation of Season Pass on External Hard Drive: Hi!!, I have an issue. I use a external hard drive for installing my xbox games on PC, I have been installed many games before in this unit. But, for technical repairs con my Laptop I reinstalled Windows on it and when I reinstalled the Xbox app, I found that my latest...