Windows 10: Movies and TV shows question

Discus and support Movies and TV shows question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I bought some movies and TV shows from the App Store. and the only player that they will play on is movies TV shows player. I have tried quite a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BDman, Aug 21, 2015.

1. BDman Win User

Movies and TV shows question

Hi
    I bought some movies and TV shows from the App Store. and the only player that they will play on is movies TV shows player. I have tried quite a few other players they will not play just a blank screen no error message. Just blank screen. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thank you for any help on this.

:)

BDman, Aug 21, 2015

2. How to set default speakers to TV on Windows 10

The TV shows as a device but the speakers do not show. Windows 7 would should the TV with the speakers.

Please help. I have the TV connected thru a USB port and would like to stream movies to the TV and hear the movie on the TV speakers.

Thanks.

JeromeLefaive, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Movies and TV shows don't complete download process on Surface 3.

Not a silly question at all. I do have enough space. I'm trying to download the movies to a external hard drive. I've done this in the past with no problem. I have noticed similar posts referencing having to use another log in account.

PierreBlackwell, Aug 21, 2015
  4. topgundcp Win User

topgundcp, Aug 21, 2015
  5. BDman Win User
    Hi Topgundcp I tried Vlc media player with no luck

BDman, Aug 21, 2015
  6. topgundcp Win User
    Can you tell what Video format is it ? mp4, mkv, flv etc... ?

topgundcp, Aug 21, 2015
  7. BDman Win User
    Hi Topgundcp type of file MP4

BDman, Aug 21, 2015
  8. topgundcp Win User

topgundcp, Aug 21, 2015
  9. BDman Win User
    Hi Topgundcp

This is what happens when trying to use Vlc
    Movies and TV shows  question [​IMG]

BDman, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Movies and TV shows question - Similar Threads - Movies shows question

2. Movies And TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies And TV: Hello There, Since I Have Reinstalled My Movies And TV App Whenever I Play A Video It Says "Cant Play Please try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.Error 0x800700ea I Watched The Same Video On Other Players Like...
  3. Movies and TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and TV: Hello, I have rented a few movies in the Microsoft Store on my PC, but I want to watch them on my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7, is there any way I can watch the movies I bought on my phone? Is there a certain app I can download? I can't find the Movies and TV app...
  4. Movies & TV and WMP not showing on TV as server?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Movies & TV and WMP not showing on TV as server?: Hi all. I've done a fresh install of Win10 (Ver. 1909) on one machine and an upgrade on another from Win7 Ultimate (Win10 Ver. 1903). The former doesn't show the PC on my LG C8 OLED when I use it's video player app as a listed server. I can cast to it with individual files...
  5. Movies & TV

Movies & TV: I have windows 10. Why are all the movies I rent EXPIRED on the same day as I rent them??? It all began on Dec. 07, 2019. The registry fix is impossibe> How do I get what I have PAID for??????...
  6. Movies & TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies & TV: How do I stop Movies & TV application from starting alone when I put it into Pause? I stopped auto play in the Microsoft Store settings and it stills plays around 10 seconds after I put it in Pause. Thanks...
  7. movies & TV

movies & TV: When I play a movie I get the sound but the window is solid green, I can't see the video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-tv/451af57b-80ec-4dd0-8a40-9c47f2325f5f
  8. Movies and TV

in Windows 10 Support
    Movies and TV: I was reading an article and saw that Windows 10 has built-in Movie and TV APP. I have looked around but I don't see any such thing.. Presently I have HDMI cord from my PC to my TV and can watch movies from my PC to my TV using either VLC or K-lite. The issue as I see it is...
  9. Microsoft movies and TV app question

Microsoft movies and TV app question: Is the Microsoft movies and TV app only for windows 8 or 10? I found out windows 7 works better on my netbook but I miss the Microsoft movies and TV app. Or is there another way to watch videos purchased from Microsoft and also another way to watch videos I got downloaded...
  10. Movie & TV

Movie & TV: Hello, Movie & Tv do not read .mov video. It works on VCL, windows media player, itunes, Quicktime, but not Movie & Tv. Do you have a solution ? Thank you 27617