Windows 10: Movies And TV

Discus and support Movies And TV in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello There, Since I Have Reinstalled My Movies And TV App Whenever I Play A Video It Says "Cant Play Please try again. If the problem continues,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbdullahHashmi, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Movies And TV

Hello There,

Since I Have Reinstalled My Movies And TV App Whenever I Play A Video It Says "Cant Play Please try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.Error 0x800700ea

I Watched The Same Video On Other Players Like Windows Media Player And Vlc And It Worked Perfectly...

I Have Installed The Latest Version Of Movies And Tv App.

Movies And TV 4d06f9c6-a25d-4738-8f70-6e5f8dcbecb2?upload=true.png

:)

AbdullahHashmi, Dec 7, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Movies & TV

Please don't reset the app or do any those steps that the previous poster suggested, they're unnecessary and can cause other problems.

The first step to try is restoring your purchases from within the settings menu of the Movies & TV app.

Click the … then select Settings, select Restore my available video purchases.

Give it a few minutes to run, then go back to the Purchased tab and try playing the movie again.

airmattdog, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

Movies And TV

1. Movies And TV - Similar Threads - Movies

2. movies anywhere app to my Chromebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    movies anywhere app to my Chromebook: I have recently downloaded the movies anywhere app to my Chromebook, and while I have access to my Microsoft movies library, I do not have access to any of the TV shows that are part of the library. How can I access the TV shows?...
  3. movies anywhere app to my Chromebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    movies anywhere app to my Chromebook: I have recently downloaded the movies anywhere app to my Chromebook, and while I have access to my Microsoft movies library, I do not have access to any of the TV shows that are part of the library. How can I access the TV shows?...
  4. am trying to play this game called Movie Star Planet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am trying to play this game called Movie Star Planet: it lest me download it but when i open it its just a black screen and i tried every thing i tried remove fiels and clear cash and uninstalled and reinstalled and when i open it up again it does the same thing...
  5. am trying to play this game called Movie Star Planet

am trying to play this game called Movie Star Planet: it lest me download it but when i open it its just a black screen and i tried every thing i tried remove fiels and clear cash and uninstalled and reinstalled and when i open it up again it does the same thing...
  6. While watching a movie my device display suddenly changes to blue display BDOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While watching a movie my device display suddenly changes to blue display BDOS: HELLOMyself Jomal Joby , My Device HP 250 G8 Notebook PC 6X4B3PA suddenly got in to blue display error BDOS while watching a movie I have recently updated my software before this issue happened. I have done all the steps mentioned in the www.hp.com THIS IS MY MINIDUMP FILE...
  7. While watching a movie my device display suddenly changes to blue display BDOS

While watching a movie my device display suddenly changes to blue display BDOS: HELLOMyself Jomal Joby , My Device HP 250 G8 Notebook PC 6X4B3PA suddenly got in to blue display error BDOS while watching a movie I have recently updated my software before this issue happened. I have done all the steps mentioned in the www.hp.com THIS IS MY MINIDUMP FILE...
  8. I just rented a movie which won't play in a default app. I reqiure a refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just rented a movie which won't play in a default app. I reqiure a refund.: Hi I just rented a movie but, when I click play there is an error within the default app for films.I cannot access what I paid for and therefore require a refund.There is no way to request refund and support is just an endless loop with no option to write directly to you....
  9. I just rented a movie which won't play in a default app. I reqiure a refund.

I just rented a movie which won't play in a default app. I reqiure a refund.: Hi I just rented a movie but, when I click play there is an error within the default app for films.I cannot access what I paid for and therefore require a refund.There is no way to request refund and support is just an endless loop with no option to write directly to you....
  10. I just rented a movie which won't play in a default app. I reqiure a refund.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store