Windows 10: Movies And TV

Discus and support Movies And TV in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello There, Since I Have Reinstalled My Movies And TV App Whenever I Play A Video It Says "Cant Play Please try again. If the problem continues,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbdullahHashmi, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Movies And TV

Hello There,

Since I Have Reinstalled My Movies And TV App Whenever I Play A Video It Says "Cant Play Please try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.Error 0x800700ea

I Watched The Same Video On Other Players Like Windows Media Player And Vlc And It Worked Perfectly...

I Have Installed The Latest Version Of Movies And Tv App.

Movies And TV 4d06f9c6-a25d-4738-8f70-6e5f8dcbecb2?upload=true.png

:)

AbdullahHashmi, Dec 7, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Movies & TV

Please don't reset the app or do any those steps that the previous poster suggested, they're unnecessary and can cause other problems.

The first step to try is restoring your purchases from within the settings menu of the Movies & TV app.

Click the … then select Settings, select Restore my available video purchases.

Give it a few minutes to run, then go back to the Purchased tab and try playing the movie again.

airmattdog, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

Movies And TV

1. Movies And TV - Similar Threads - Movies

2. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  3. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  4. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio: Sir, my hp desktop PC is having -- windows10, Firefox, connect cable Broadband with 100mbps speed, Ethernet, periodically updated. I am very much fond of watching English/Foreign language movies having English CC/Subtitles, online streaming, generally on paid channels e.g....
  6. During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio: Sir, my hp desktop PC is having -- windows10, Firefox, connect cable Broadband with 100mbps speed, Ethernet, periodically updated. I am very much fond of watching English/Foreign language movies having English CC/Subtitles, online streaming, generally on paid channels e.g....
  7. During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio

8. How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?: I rented a movie from the Microsoft Store, because it said I could watch it on the Movies Anywhere app on my smart TV. But then I found out afterward after 2 hours of trying to get it to work that you can't watch rentals on the Movies Anywhere app, only purchased movies. So...
  9. How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?

How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?: I rented a movie from the Microsoft Store, because it said I could watch it on the Movies Anywhere app on my smart TV. But then I found out afterward after 2 hours of trying to get it to work that you can't watch rentals on the Movies Anywhere app, only purchased movies. So...
  10. Downloaded your movie n games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded your movie n games: after I bought it from Microsoft store onto my alienware pc windows 11 and it's not letting me watch the movies threw HDMI cord or download them to keep for later on my pc and they come out as corrupt also some of my games are not working I asked for yalls help when I had...