Windows 10: Movies And TVS App That has the feature of subtitles in Windows 1511 Build

Discus and support Movies And TVS App That has the feature of subtitles in Windows 1511 Build in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I came to ask if i can get the latest Movies And TV App In A Windows 10 1511 Build, The one that has the subtitle feature, I will be gladly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShamefulHarp590, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Movies And TVS App That has the feature of subtitles in Windows 1511 Build

Hello! I came to ask if i can get the latest Movies And TV App In A Windows 10 1511 Build, The one that has the subtitle feature, I will be gladly happy if you help me! Thank you.

:)

ShamefulHarp590, Jul 2, 2020

2. Movies And TVS App That has the feature of subtitles in Windows 1511 Build

Hello! I came to ask if i can get the latest Movies And TV App In A Windows 10 1511 Build, The one that has the subtitle feature, I will be gladly happy if you help me! Thank you.

ShamefulHarp590, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Movies And TVS App That has the feature of subtitles in Windows 1511 Build

No, I have the Movies And TV Apps, But it's a older version compared to my dad's laptop, It has a subtitle feature but mine doesn't have the subtitle feature.

ShamefulHarp590, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Movies And TVS App That has the feature of subtitles in Windows 1511 Build

Movies And TVS App That has the feature of subtitles in Windows 1511 Build

Hi, ShamefulHarp590. Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you, and I am here to work with you on this issue.

I'm sorry to inform the the Movies & TV app is available for Windows 10 version 16299.0 or higher. Windows 10 version 1511 (yours) has the build 10586, so you won't be able to use the app.

Sources:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/movies-tv/9wz...

https://docs.microsoft.com/pt-br/windows/releas...

I hope this helps!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answers your question, please mark it so. It might help others may find it Movies And TVS App That has the feature of subtitles in Windows 1511 Build ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leonardo Penha Mesquita, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Movies And TVS App That has the feature of subtitles in Windows 1511 Build

1. Movies And TVS App That has the feature of subtitles in Windows 1511 Build - Similar Threads - Movies TVS App

2. movies & tv app: movies with alien languages subtitles do not appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    movies & tv app: movies with alien languages subtitles do not appear: Whenever a movie has an alienmade up language the subtitles that are automatically supposed to be shown do not appear whether I have normal subtitles turned on or off. WHY?...
  3. movies & tv app: movies with alien languages subtitles do not appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    movies & tv app: movies with alien languages subtitles do not appear: Whenever a movie has an alienmade up language the subtitles that are automatically supposed to be shown do not appear whether I have normal subtitles turned on or off. WHY?...
  4. Hardcoding Subtitle into a Movie file

in Windows 10 Support
    Hardcoding Subtitle into a Movie file: Hello,To hard-code a subtitle into a movie I use "HandBrake" program. The text on the finished video is white with a large black shadow.I searched into the program how to remove that shadow or make it smaller but did not find anything alike.I will appreciate to get any help...
  5. Script / app to Bulk move subtitles to movie folders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Script / app to Bulk move subtitles to movie folders?: I have all my movies in separate folder ( D:/movies/name of the movie/ ), but all my subtitles in one folder (D:subtitles). Is there a script or way to bulk move all my subtitles (.SRT) to the specifik movie folder for that subtitles? Example: Avengers.1080p.x265.en.srt in...
  6. Script / app to Bulk move subtitles to movie folders?

Script / app to Bulk move subtitles to movie folders?: I have all my movies in separate folder ( D:/movies/name of the movie/ ), but all my subtitles in one folder (D:subtitles). Is there a script or way to bulk move all my subtitles (.SRT) to the specifik movie folder for that subtitles? Example: Avengers.1080p.x265.en.srt in...
  7. Script / app to Bulk move subtitles to movie folders?

8. The subtitles not working on Movies & TV app.

The subtitles not working on Movies & TV app.: When i open subtitles files on Movies & TV app, sometimes the app display the subtitles fine and some times it's look like gibberish. The subtitle file works fine by the way with other programs like Media player Classic. I'm using Windows 10 pro x64 Version: 1809 Build:...
  9. Video - Adding subtitle to a movie

Video - Adding subtitle to a movie: Hello, I am trying to add subtitle to a movie (mp4 format), seaching the net found some, each one has to be installed first. One of my tests is "Videpad video editor", found a subtitle file in Hebrew, .srt format. First I located both movie and subtitle in one folder, both...
  10. Movie download-no subtitles...

Movie download-no subtitles...: I was watching a international movie from a legitimate movie website which had english subtitles and it just kept buffering so i downloaded it through payment..but when i played it back using Freesmith player which is my default player...i could not see any english...