Windows 10: Movies & TV app for Windows 7 - is it possible?

Discus and support Movies & TV app for Windows 7 - is it possible? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm currently using Windows 7 Home Edition 64-bit w/SP1 but after trying out the Movies & TV app on another computer would like to have it on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ncsercs, Nov 13, 2016.

1. ncsercs Win User

Movies & TV app for Windows 7 - is it possible?

I'm currently using Windows 7 Home Edition 64-bit w/SP1 but after trying out the Movies & TV app on another computer would like to have it on my computer because of the 30 sec skip feature but can't download it.

Is there any way I can download and install it on a Windows 7 computer? I have no desire to upgrade.

Thanks in advance.

:)

ncsercs, Nov 13, 2016

2. How to reinstall Windows Movie & TV in Win10?

Thought my Win10 upgrade from Win8.1 had gone without a hitch. However, today had a problem when trying to use Windows Movie & TV. When the Windows Movies & TV app icon is tapped, it just goes away without activating the program. On the Apps & features
    drop down menu, Movies & TV is listed, but the move and uninstall boxes are grayed out.

How do I reinstall Windows Movie & TV in Win10?

wifiwanderer, Nov 13, 2016
  3. How to reinstall Windows Movie & TV in Win10?

Thought my Win10 upgrade from Win8.1 had gone without a hitch. However, today had a problem when trying to use Windows Movie & TV. When the Windows Movies & TV app icon is tapped, it just goes away without activating the program. On the Apps & features
    drop down menu, Movies & TV is listed, but the move and uninstall boxes are grayed out.

How do I reinstall Windows Movie & TV in Win10?

wifiwanderer, Nov 13, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Probably can't do it. Now if you had Win8.1 you might find it in the Store but if I were doing it I'd just go to Win10. For those averse to the Tiles there are alternative Start menu applets, one I've used for such folks is Classic Shell but there are others..

Berton, Nov 13, 2016
Thema:

1. Movies & TV app for Windows 7 - is it possible? - Similar Threads - Movies app possible

2. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  3. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  4. Movies And TV App

Movies And TV App: Hello! My name is ShamefulHarp590, And i came to ask how my Movies & TV App is white themed, Unlike all other windows 10 users? My windows 10 version is 1511. My Movies & TV App also does not have the future to get subtitles, Is it my windows 10 version, Or is it the app?...
  5. Movies and TV apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movies and TV apps: hello, recently i face something new problem in my pc. when i'm opening movies app for playing video, it's not working properly. i mean its not start properly just that its buffering. what's the solution of this app? if anyone knows, please let me know windows edition :...
  6. movie & tv app

movie & tv app: I keep trying to download the movies I buy off google play and the app but I cant downloD IT TO MY PC WHATS THE DEAL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-tv-app/c7ddd054-1985-4abd-bad8-618927d95c36
  7. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies & TV app: Where do I find next on your Movies and tv player it's frustration that I can't play all my videos at once and skip when I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-tv-app/57ca99c5-1290-40cb-8017-7a154d17a8cd
  8. Windows Movies & TV app

Windows Movies & TV app: In the Windows Movies & TV app is there any way to view a list of "Recently Watched" Movies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-movies-tv-app/a0d8f0a5-d9b8-4a8c-9180-1647f6961865
  9. Movies & TV App

Movies & TV App: Every video now defaults to the windows movie and tv app. I want to select where I want the videos to go so I can email videos and post them on social media. I have tried to delete the app with no success. Any suggestions? I did not change my settings for videos to default...
  10. Movies and TV app

Movies and TV app: A video I created on another program got moved to Movies and TV and I can't get it back to my desktop to edit it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/movies-and-tv-app/fc1e5870-c8b9-4908-be76-d0789d732ebd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall movies and tv app