Windows 10: Movies & TV app - Looping Playlist of videos

Discus and support Movies & TV app - Looping Playlist of videos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to make your videos repeat when you hit the end of the list? I'm using videos on my "Personal" list. I can make it move to each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dataviz123, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Movies & TV app - Looping Playlist of videos

Is there a way to make your videos repeat when you hit the end of the list?

I'm using videos on my "Personal" list. I can make it move to each subsequent video, but I can't make it loop when it hits the end of the list. Anyone figured it out?

:)

dataviz123, Sep 11, 2019

2. Movies and tv app make playlist

YES MICROSOFT WE UNDERSTAND THIS:

Open the Movies and TV app, click on Settings (gear symbol) at the bottom left corner of the app. Click on
    Choose where we look for videos. Here you may set the custom location to play the videos in Movies and TV app through your local video files.

BUT: THAT IS NOT WE ARE ASKING FOR:

WE ARE ASKING FOR:

Settings:

CREATE PLAYLIST: (THIS IS WHAT WE NEED)

Choose where we look for videos:

(THIS IS NOT MAKING A PLAYLIST OF FAVORITES IT IS LOCATING EVERYTHING IN THE FOLDER)

THEN WE SHOULD HAVE PLAYLIST WHEN WE RETURN TO:

MOVIES & TV:

MOVIES:

TV:

VIDEOS:

PLAYLIST:

This Should NOT Be A Very Difficult Thing To Ask For From The Brilliant Minds Of MICROSOFT.

Thank You,

Bennie Bryant, Jr. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

BennieBryant Jr, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Movies and tv app make playlist

Hi Nicholas,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

As of now, you may only create the custom source/location to open the videos in the Movies and TV app.

Open the Movies and TV app, click on Settings (gear symbol) at the bottom left corner of the app. Click on
    Choose where we look for videos. Here you may set the custom location to play the videos in Movies and TV app through your local video files.

I suggest you to refer to the below help article for more information about Movies and TV app.

Movies & TV support

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3079308

If you have any suggestion about Movies and TV app, I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows Feedback app.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app - Looping Playlist of videos

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Get Movies & TV - Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Movies & TV app - Looping Playlist of videos

1. Movies & TV app - Looping Playlist of videos - Similar Threads - Movies app Looping

2. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  3. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  4. Movies And TV App

Movies And TV App: Hello! My name is ShamefulHarp590, And i came to ask how my Movies & TV App is white themed, Unlike all other windows 10 users? My windows 10 version is 1511. My Movies & TV App also does not have the future to get subtitles, Is it my windows 10 version, Or is it the app?...
  5. Movies and TV apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movies and TV apps: hello, recently i face something new problem in my pc. when i'm opening movies app for playing video, it's not working properly. i mean its not start properly just that its buffering. what's the solution of this app? if anyone knows, please let me know windows edition :...
  6. movie & tv app

movie & tv app: I keep trying to download the movies I buy off google play and the app but I cant downloD IT TO MY PC WHATS THE DEAL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-tv-app/c7ddd054-1985-4abd-bad8-618927d95c36
  7. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies & TV app: Where do I find next on your Movies and tv player it's frustration that I can't play all my videos at once and skip when I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-tv-app/57ca99c5-1290-40cb-8017-7a154d17a8cd
  8. speed videos in Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Customization
    speed videos in Movies & TV app: How can I speed videos in Movies & TV app? I mean I want to watch a one-hour video in just 30 or 40 minutes just like in YouTube. Thank you in advance. Greetings...
  9. Movies and TV app

Movies and TV app: A video I created on another program got moved to Movies and TV and I can't get it back to my desktop to edit it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/movies-and-tv-app/fc1e5870-c8b9-4908-be76-d0789d732ebd
  10. How to repeat a playlist to play videos via Movie&TV

How to repeat a playlist to play videos via Movie&TV: Do you guys how to repeat a playlist via Movie&TV to play some videos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/how-to-repeat-a-playlist-to-play-videos-via/96f463f9-3b1a-4b9c-a189-ad03dd8b7b60