Windows 10: Movies & TV Autoplay

Discus and support Movies & TV Autoplay in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Thirty minutes ago and all times before whenever I play a video in Movie & TV app on windows 10 when the video finishes it plays the next video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnotherRonism, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Movies & TV Autoplay

Thirty minutes ago and all times before whenever I play a video in Movie & TV app on windows 10 when the video finishes it plays the next video automatically.

I restarted my computer and it did an update.

Now I have to close the application and select the next video manually or I can select all the files in the folder and right click then select Open then the autoplay functionality resumes working.

Why the change? Ridiculously over - complicating something that worked perfectly before.

Clicking Autoplay doesn't work.

The left and right scroll arrows that appeared when a video starts or when the mouse moves are likewise gone unless all files are selected first. So I can't even scroll to the next or previous videos

Again. Why the change?

Is there any way to revert? The only update I can revert to is a cumulative update.

Help. Please. And again Why?

I checked a photos folder and the scroll functionality still works.

:)

AnotherRonism, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Acela944 Win User

Movies & TV Autoplay

Why is 'Movies & TV' or WMP not showing up as an option in autoplay when I insert a DVD?

Update: now when I plug in my ext DVD drive in, it won't show the autoplay option when I right click D:\. It's really frustrating. I will test this on another computer when I get the chance.

Acela944, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Movies & TV Autoplay

1. Movies & TV Autoplay - Similar Threads - Movies Autoplay

2. Downloaded your movie n games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded your movie n games: after I bought it from Microsoft store onto my alienware pc windows 11 and it's not letting me watch the movies threw HDMI cord or download them to keep for later on my pc and they come out as corrupt also some of my games are not working I asked for yalls help when I had...
  3. Downloaded your movie n games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloaded your movie n games: after I bought it from Microsoft store onto my alienware pc windows 11 and it's not letting me watch the movies threw HDMI cord or download them to keep for later on my pc and they come out as corrupt also some of my games are not working I asked for yalls help when I had...
  4. Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?: Hi - I want to do some instructional videos for YouTube. I'm new at making videos and after much research still don't know what to do. I want to create videos and edit them in Windrows Movie Maker. I made some videos on my Iphone, transferred them to my windows computer but...
  5. Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?

Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?: Hi - I want to do some instructional videos for YouTube. I'm new at making videos and after much research still don't know what to do. I want to create videos and edit them in Windrows Movie Maker. I made some videos on my Iphone, transferred them to my windows computer but...
  6. Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...: Please summarise the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-when-i-purchased-paw-patrol-the/b131a7ce-c843-483c-acee-11deb5538c05
  7. Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...

Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...: Please summarise the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-when-i-purchased-paw-patrol-the/b131a7ce-c843-483c-acee-11deb5538c05
  8. Can Move Movie Maker Video Editor Pro from one device to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Move Movie Maker Video Editor Pro from one device to another?: I purchased Movie Maker Video Editor Pro on March 4. The device it is currently loaded on has problems so I am going to be using a different device for this project.Is there a way to download the software again so I can load it to the new device?...
  9. Can Move Movie Maker Video Editor Pro from one device to another?

Can Move Movie Maker Video Editor Pro from one device to another?: I purchased Movie Maker Video Editor Pro on March 4. The device it is currently loaded on has problems so I am going to be using a different device for this project.Is there a way to download the software again so I can load it to the new device?...
  10. Stop autoplay in Movies & TV

Stop autoplay in Movies & TV: How do you stop files from autoplaying in Movies & TV? I have a number of short video files that are only one or two seconds long, and it gets extremely annoying that I can't turn off the autoplay no matter what I try. I only want to watch one video file in a folder and not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. movies and tv autoplay