Windows 10: Movies & TV downloads stuck at pending

Discus and support Movies & TV downloads stuck at pending in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to download a movie all morning but it continues to say pending. I've tried updating all my apps as well as resetting the Windows App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Illinois_User1, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Movies & TV downloads stuck at pending

I've been trying to download a movie all morning but it continues to say pending. I've tried updating all my apps as well as resetting the Windows App Store but nothing seems to work.

:)

Illinois_User1, Dec 31, 2019

2. Pending Forever Downloads

Downloads on any Windows 10 apps i.e. Movies & TV and Store are stuck on pending. I am running Windows 10.

PokemonCatz, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV downloads stuck at pending

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Movies & TV downloads stuck at pending

1. Movies & TV downloads stuck at pending - Similar Threads - Movies downloads stuck

2. Downloads stuck on pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloads stuck on pending: When I download applications from the Microsoft Store, they will be stuck on downloading, and they have been since I downloaded them, which is confusing for me. I have my VPN disabled and the Microsoft Store isn't indicating anything that is downloading. Clicking the buttons...
  3. Downloads stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads stuck on pending: When I download applications from the Microsoft Store, they will be stuck on downloading, and they have been since I downloaded them, which is confusing for me. I have my VPN disabled and the Microsoft Store isn't indicating anything that is downloading. Clicking the buttons...
  4. Downloads stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The movie I'm trying to download is stuck on pending. I've restarted the computer and...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The movie I'm trying to download is stuck on pending. I've restarted the computer and...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-movie-im-trying-to-download-is-stuck-on/8e13826b-09b4-438f-b9b8-665815cb7689"
  6. Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....: As of 1/6/20, I have not been able to complete Windows update because there are 4 updates that just sit there at "Pending Download" !!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-pending-downloads/7a8c2f72-42f1-4343-aa96-f9817c9ec6a3
  7. Update stuck on download pending

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update stuck on download pending: I've tried everything I can find on google. Using cmd etc etc I have managed to manually install 3 updates but the 2 left dont seem to install Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.303.1584.0)\ 2019-10 Cumulative Update for...
  8. Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?

Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?: I'm new to the Microsoft Movies & TV app, and I downloaded a movie to see how well it would play. Can someone please tell me where that file is located? I can't find it, and I can't find anything anywhere that tells me exactly where it is. The closest I've found is a...
  9. Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?: I'm new to the Microsoft Movies & TV app, and I downloaded a movie to see how well it would play. Can someone please tell me where that file is located? I can't find it, and I can't find anything anywhere that tells me exactly where it is. The closest I've found is a...
  10. Movies Tv app download.

Movies Tv app download.: I purchased a lot of movies using the app. I would like to download it so I can watch it wherever I am. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/movies-tv-app-download/a3e8bdd3-48a5-4422-ab78-d87bdfe72d9d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. films and tv app downloads stuck at Pending

2. movies and tv download pending

3. pending download films and tv

4. movies & tv download pending,
  5. microsoft movies and tv download pending,
  6. stuck movie download,
  7. movies and tv pending download