Windows 10: Movies & tv, groove music and windows media player fail to play and show error

Discus and support Movies & tv, groove music and windows media player fail to play and show error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Trying to open any video or song on my pc with Groove music or Movies & tv gives me a "Can't play" error with the error code 0x8007060e. I have tried... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Eyad Moharam, May 7, 2020.

1. Movies & tv, groove music and windows media player fail to play and show error

Trying to open any video or song on my pc with Groove music or Movies & tv gives me a "Can't play" error with the error code 0x8007060e.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling them as other threds suggessted but that didn't change anything. I can watch them with VLC media player so that means its not the files that are corrupted. I could use VLC but I am more comfortable with the other apps. Any help?

:)

Eyad Moharam, May 7, 2020

2. Don't Open Media File in Groove Music and Movies & TV

Hello everyone!
    After I installed Windows 10, I can not hear music by Groove Music software, Windows Media Player and video Movies & TV software.
    If I open the song by Groove Music by double-click the song, then get the error as shown below
    If I open the video using Windows Media Player or play video Movies & TV is very short and lag like "slow motion". I tried to download VLC on and be a similar situation
    I tried to download K-Lite Code Pack to install and can only watch and listen with Media Player Classic ....

My Teamview ID code: 587 188 910 - PA: 6119 (21:09:00 - 03/08/2015 VietNam)
    Pro x64 Windows 10 Active

Please guide me how to solve

neversayloveyou, May 7, 2020
  3. guyp2k Win User
    Adding Media to Groove Music and Movies and TV Apps

I have all my media, music and movies sitting on a ReadyNAS 516 and have the shares mapped to Win 10 just fine. I can access all my media from the OS and other applications just fine. The issue is when I add "where to look" from both Groove Music and Movies and TV app, they never pick up my media and add to the available media for playback.

Very frustrating, any suggestions?

Thanks

guyp2k, May 7, 2020
  4. mlg63 Win User

Movies & tv, groove music and windows media player fail to play and show error

Can not run Movies & TV app

Movies and TV app is not for playing music or music videos. Use Groove Music for music. Movies and tv app is for selling you movies and tv shows. The only videos it can show is your homemade ones. You need a 3rd party program for videos in win 10. W10
    Media Player cannot play videos.

mlg63, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Movies & tv, groove music and windows media player fail to play and show error

1. Movies & tv, groove music and windows media player fail to play and show error - Similar Threads - Movies groove music

2. "Groove music" - "Microsoft media player" doesn't show currently played music.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Groove music" - "Microsoft media player" doesn't show currently played music.: After application "groove music" became "microsoft media player", the popup in top left corner doesn't work as it used to. After switching songs the popup doesn't show currently played music.Switching to another song and then comming back fixes the issue, but it's annoying to...
  3. "Groove music" - "Microsoft media player" doesn't show currently played music.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Groove music" - "Microsoft media player" doesn't show currently played music.: After application "groove music" became "microsoft media player", the popup in top left corner doesn't work as it used to. After switching songs the popup doesn't show currently played music.Switching to another song and then comming back fixes the issue, but it's annoying to...
  4. "Groove music" - "Microsoft media player" doesn't show currently played music.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. "Groove music" - "Microsoft media player" doesn't show currently played music.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. "Groove music" - "Microsoft media player" doesn't show currently played music.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. "Groove music" - "Microsoft media player" doesn't show currently played music.

8. media player 'groove music'

media player 'groove music': hello. I've downloaded 5 audio tracks (MP3). I can turn on the loop for each track but how do I get it to play each track one after the other and then loop back to track one? 36644
  9. Adding Media to Groove Music and Movies and TV Apps

Adding Media to Groove Music and Movies and TV Apps: I have all my media, music and movies sitting on a ReadyNAS 516 and have the shares mapped to Win 10 just fine. I can access all my media from the OS and other applications just fine. The issue is when I add "where to look" from both Groove Music and Movies and TV app, they...
  10. Don't Open Media File in Groove Music and Movies & TV

Don't Open Media File in Groove Music and Movies & TV: Hello everyone! After I installed Windows 10, I can not hear music by Groove Music software, Windows Media Player and video Movies & TV software. If I open the song by Groove Music by double-click the song, then get the error as shown below If I open the video using...