Windows 10: Movies & TV will not play the movies I have paid for.

Discus and support Movies & TV will not play the movies I have paid for. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can't play Can't perform the requested action because access requires a user name and password. 0x80190191 But, you know, I am already signed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZaneTrow, Dec 4, 2019.

1. ZaneTrow Win User

Movies & TV will not play the movies I have paid for.

Can't play

Can't perform the requested action because access requires a user name and password.

0x80190191

But, you know, I am already signed in...otherwise how could I possibly be looking at the movies I have paid for on the "purchased" dashboard. And...I have signed out and signed in again (& again, & again.....7 again)...but to no avail.

So...I AM REALLY ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

ZaneTrow, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    DTS audio is not playing on Movies&Tv

Hi Abdul,

A DTS audio file format is not supported by the Movies&Tv app which is why you're unable to play it. To better assist you, we suggest that you visit this

link
    . From there you'll see all of the file formats being supported by the Movies&Tv app.

Hope this information is helpful.

Paolo Mag, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Movies & TV will not play the movies I have paid for.

Movies & TV app

Until today I have been able to play videos from a memory card with the Movies & TV app. Now when I attempt to play one I am asked how I want to open it and Movies & TV is not listed in options. I tried Windows Media player but had no luck. What has changed
    and how do I get back to the app (Movies & TV) that was working prior to today?

Larry McNeill, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Movies & TV will not play the movies I have paid for.

1. Movies & TV will not play the movies I have paid for. - Similar Threads - Movies play movies

2. Movies And TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies And TV: Hello There, Since I Have Reinstalled My Movies And TV App Whenever I Play A Video It Says "Cant Play Please try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.Error 0x800700ea I Watched The Same Video On Other Players Like...
  3. Movies and TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and TV: Hello, I have rented a few movies in the Microsoft Store on my PC, but I want to watch them on my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7, is there any way I can watch the movies I bought on my phone? Is there a certain app I can download? I can't find the Movies and TV app...
  4. Movies & TV

Movies & TV: I have windows 10. Why are all the movies I rent EXPIRED on the same day as I rent them??? It all began on Dec. 07, 2019. The registry fix is impossibe> How do I get what I have PAID for??????...
  5. Movies and TV

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Movies and TV: Movies I've purchased through the Store lose their closed captions after I move them to my media drive (F;). Is there a fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-and-tv/5074c62b-79e4-47c6-9bd6-0931c5f99d4c"
  6. Movies & TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies & TV: How do I stop Movies & TV application from starting alone when I put it into Pause? I stopped auto play in the Microsoft Store settings and it stills plays around 10 seconds after I put it in Pause. Thanks...
  7. movies & TV

movies & TV: When I play a movie I get the sound but the window is solid green, I can't see the video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-tv/451af57b-80ec-4dd0-8a40-9c47f2325f5f
  8. Movies and TV app not playing movies in vr headset

Movies and TV app not playing movies in vr headset: The app shows a black screen in my HTC Vive headset when trying to play movies. Plays fine on my monitor. In headset only sound, subtitles and the pop up showing what the film is when loading, but no film. Can watch Netflix fine, Youtube fine. Unsure if this has always been a...
  9. Movies and TV

in Windows 10 Support
    Movies and TV: I was reading an article and saw that Windows 10 has built-in Movie and TV APP. I have looked around but I don't see any such thing.. Presently I have HDMI cord from my PC to my TV and can watch movies from my PC to my TV using either VLC or K-lite. The issue as I see it is...
  10. Movie & TV

Movie & TV: Hello, Movie & Tv do not read .mov video. It works on VCL, windows media player, itunes, Quicktime, but not Movie & Tv. Do you have a solution ? Thank you 27617