Windows 10: Movies with Loud Action Music and Low Dialogue Volume

Discus and support Movies with Loud Action Music and Low Dialogue Volume in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Recently installed windows 10 now my audio on movie and tv and vlc is different. Dialogue is low and effects of the movie is loud. Anyone know a fix... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Ysabellllll, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Movies with Loud Action Music and Low Dialogue Volume

Recently installed windows 10 now my audio on movie and tv and vlc is different. Dialogue is low and effects of the movie is loud. Anyone know a fix for this?

:)

Ysabellllll, Jul 25, 2020
  2. smaharjan Win User

E5-00 Music volume too low

Hello, the music volume in maximum volume while using earphones is too low in my E5-00 compared to Nokia Xpressmusic 5310. Is it normal for E5 or is there anything I can do to make the music volume loud.

smaharjan, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Music volume too loud on lowest setting - Nokia Lumia 900

Same problem with Lumia 635 and SBS phones: they're good, I mean you can hear from low to high frequencies, but 1/30 is too loud. Obviously, it depends on the musical genre, music from 80's is not as loud as music from 90's, but like you said it would
    be fine if Microsoft added a more fine volume bar.

matteogarzino, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Movies with Loud Action Music and Low Dialogue Volume

My volume keeps changing. The sound effects are high but the dialogue is low, etc

The sound effects are high but the dialogue is low, I don't have an enhancement thing and the sound keeps cracking and sounds weird. I can just barely hear the dialogue when my volume is at 100 and the music just comes and makes my ears bleed. Then my
    volume didn't work and now its back to the sound effects being WAY louder thing again and it's so stressful, it really is. I only have my speakers and they're at 50% VOLUME so I don't know what's wrong.

JenniferChoi1, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Movies with Loud Action Music and Low Dialogue Volume

1. Movies with Loud Action Music and Low Dialogue Volume - Similar Threads - Movies Loud Action

2. Windows 10 speaker volume too loud on low level.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 speaker volume too loud on low level.: I got a problem with my speaker driver on Windows 10. Problem is that volume of a speaker is too loud even on 1%. No matter how I adjust the sound it remains 100%, but when i use my headphones it works correctly with no problem. I tried to delete driver of Realtek letting...
  3. Windows 10 speaker volume too loud on low level.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 speaker volume too loud on low level.: I got a problem with my speaker driver on Windows 10. Problem is that volume of a speaker is too loud even on 1%. No matter how I adjust the sound it remains 100%, but when i use my headphones it works correctly with no problem. I tried to delete driver of Realtek letting...
  4. Windows 10 speaker volume too loud on low level.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Volume too LOUD

Volume too LOUD: Something is wrong with my volume. It's only on 9 and yet it feels like it's on like 24. This only started happening after i restarted for an update. Anyone know what is wrong and how I can fix it?...
  6. Volume starts off loudly then goes low.

Volume starts off loudly then goes low.: Version 1909 Hi, When I play any sound on my laptop it starts out loud and then, within seconds. goes very low. After a while. again for a second. it goes loud and then reverts to low. I have tried running the trouble shooter which does not identify a problem and have also...
  7. Audio too loud even if the volume level is low

Audio too loud even if the volume level is low: I used to set the level to around 60%, however now I get the same loudness from 6 - 8%. This happened suddenly when I ran Audacity. The device I am using is Logitech G633 Gaming Headset. I have so far tried several solutions from other similar questions posted here and on...
  8. Low volume still too loud - reduce volume on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low volume still too loud - reduce volume on Windows 10: Hello, with my new headphones even the lowest volume value is louder than I would prefer. I would like to be able to adjust the volume more precisely at the lower volume area. Is there a way (or program) that lets me adjust the volume in general on another level? Thank...
  9. Volume is super loud

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume is super loud: Hello everybody, I am having a problem on my laptop. I have a Dell laptop and every time I put volume 2, it is as loud as volume 100. This is super weird and I couldn't fix it, so if anybody knows how to fix this annoying problem, please comment, I really need your help!...
  10. Volume Unreasonably Loud

Volume Unreasonably Loud: My volume is way too loud. I have to have my volume between 0 and 10, out of the possible 100. anything else is way to loud. I'm using regular headphones with no gain, so it's not getting amplified there. I have to set all my different audio sources artificially low in...