Windows 10: Movies

Discus and support Movies in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does anyone know how I can access all the movies I made in the old Movie Maker now that I have Windows 10 and the app doesn't exist anymore? I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Caitgoosegal, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Movies

Does anyone know how I can access all the movies I made in the old Movie Maker now that I have Windows 10 and the app doesn't exist anymore? I can't find them and would be really disappointed to lose everything I created.

:)

Caitgoosegal, Oct 2, 2019

2. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 2, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Movies

Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Movies

1. Movies - Similar Threads - Movies

2. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  3. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  4. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio: Sir, my hp desktop PC is having -- windows10, Firefox, connect cable Broadband with 100mbps speed, Ethernet, periodically updated. I am very much fond of watching English/Foreign language movies having English CC/Subtitles, online streaming, generally on paid channels e.g....
  6. During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio: Sir, my hp desktop PC is having -- windows10, Firefox, connect cable Broadband with 100mbps speed, Ethernet, periodically updated. I am very much fond of watching English/Foreign language movies having English CC/Subtitles, online streaming, generally on paid channels e.g....
  7. During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio

8. How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?: I rented a movie from the Microsoft Store, because it said I could watch it on the Movies Anywhere app on my smart TV. But then I found out afterward after 2 hours of trying to get it to work that you can't watch rentals on the Movies Anywhere app, only purchased movies. So...
  9. How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?

How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?: I rented a movie from the Microsoft Store, because it said I could watch it on the Movies Anywhere app on my smart TV. But then I found out afterward after 2 hours of trying to get it to work that you can't watch rentals on the Movies Anywhere app, only purchased movies. So...
  10. Downloaded your movie n games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded your movie n games: after I bought it from Microsoft store onto my alienware pc windows 11 and it's not letting me watch the movies threw HDMI cord or download them to keep for later on my pc and they come out as corrupt also some of my games are not working I asked for yalls help when I had...