Windows 10: Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

Discus and support Moving 1 Item, 0% complete in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xrvsgd, Dec 12, 2021.

1. xrvsgd Win User

Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from one folder to another, and only today it so happens that this error, "Moving <number> items from dir to dir " and it simply does not want to transfer. I know there's another thread with the exact same issue, however the solutions didn't work for me.

:)

xrvsgd, Dec 12, 2021
  2. W1zzard Win User

Server move completed

We finally completed our server move. The specs of the new server are:
    • Dual Xeon 2.8 GHz, HT & EM64T enabled
    • 2GB Dual Channel DDR2
    • SCSI HDDs
    • 100 MBit connection
    • Fedora Core 4, PHP5, MySQL4
    This should greatly reduce load times. Sorry for the downtime/unreachable problems. If you spot any other issues please let us know immediately.

We now have an extra server standing around. If you have any suggestions what we should use it for, post here.

W1zzard, Dec 12, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Moving 1 Item, 0% complete :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 12, 2021
  4. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

In Windows 10 taskbar shortcuts all say "the item you selected is unavailable it might have been moved"

All the taskbar items and shortcuts from the start menu are unable to complete their links.

The phrase "the item you selected is unavailable it might have been moved, renamed, or removed. Do you want to remove it from the list".

The items have not been moved, nor renamed, nor removed. The list does update with recent items, but I can never get the short cut to work. I have tried to delete these shortcuts, but the "delete" does not delete them.

Any suggestions?

Gavin

gavinpetersmith, Dec 12, 2021
Thema:

Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

1. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete - Similar Threads - Moving Item complete

2. GPU 0 is being completely used while GPU 1 usage is at 0%, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU 0 is being completely used while GPU 1 usage is at 0%, how do I fix it?: So, I got a new laptop, which has 2 GPUs: Intel HD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA Quadro M1200. It used to work fine when I got it. But nowadays I've noticed my computer lags a lot while doing anything - opening apps, moving my mouse, or anything that involves screen usage. I...
  3. Move system partition from disk 0 to disk 1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Move system partition from disk 0 to disk 1: I want to update my windows to windows 11 from windows 10. To do this I need to use the mbr2gpt tool, but I have an error because my c drive is on an ssd drive 1 and my system reserved partition boot files is on the hdd which is on drive 0 . I tried to use bcdboot to move the...
  4. Move system partition from disk 0 to disk 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move system partition from disk 0 to disk 1: I want to update my windows to windows 11 from windows 10. To do this I need to use the mbr2gpt tool, but I have an error because my c drive is on an ssd drive 1 and my system reserved partition boot files is on the hdd which is on drive 0 . I tried to use bcdboot to move the...
  5. Move system partition from disk 0 to disk 1

6. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving 1 Item, 0% complete: Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from one folder to another, and only today it so happens that this error, "Moving <number> items from dir to dir " and it simply...
  7. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

Moving 1 Item, 0% complete: Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from one folder to another, and only today it so happens that this error, "Moving <number> items from dir to dir " and it simply...
  8. "1 item indexed" even though I want to completely turn off indexing.. What is the 1 item...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "1 item indexed" even though I want to completely turn off indexing.. What is the 1 item...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/reddit__sucks__now [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l29a2t/1_item_indexed_even_though_i_want_to_completely/
  9. Move item to taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Move item to taskbar.: I want Desktop icon "PBS Schedules" moved to task bar. Searched but cannot find. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-item-to-taskbar/349fe060-5e77-407f-913a-70279303b7ad
  10. 0 items indexed

in Windows 10 Support
    0 items indexed: Allow me to preface this by stating that I have found several similar if not identical issues on this website as well as others. In an effort to help one another reach a solution to this apparently common problem, I thought it best to post the following: I too am having...