Windows 10: Moving a browser window UP!

Discus and support Moving a browser window UP! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] I do not want the window to snap to the top edge of the screen. Sites like ESPN and NFL have a scroll of live scores at the top of the page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by teachermark, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Moving a browser window UP!

Moving a browser window UP! [​IMG]

I do not want the window to snap to the top edge of the screen.

Sites like ESPN and NFL have a scroll of live scores at the top of the page along with banners, etc.

I'd like to move these out of site.

Is it possible to move a browser window (or any window for that matter) UP and partially out of site as in the posted image?

Maybe there's a utility that attaches a 'mover' to the browser window which would enable me to FORCE the window up and out of site... as in the picture.

It's amazing how many people do NOT understand what I'm trying to explain here, even with the help of pictures!
    Hopefully someone here will have an answer...

Thanks in advance!

:)

teachermark, Apr 21, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 21, 2019
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.1

Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Moving a browser window UP!

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Moving a browser window UP!

1. Moving a browser window UP! - Similar Threads - Moving browser window

2. Browser opening up on start up with a site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser opening up on start up with a site: Today I started up my PC and my Chrome opened with an ad. I tried all the advice I found- disable browser from Start Up in Task Managertried, but the browser isn't there, because it was never allowed to to begin with, checking site settings and extensions, changing the...
  3. Browser Freeze Up under Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browser Freeze Up under Windows 11: I know this is a problem for others because there are chats about it on multiple sites, yet it seems Microsoft has yet to acknowledge publicly on any of its sites that the problem exists, let alone give any advice on a work around until a newer version of Windows 11...
  4. Browsers covering up the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers covering up the taskbar?: I'm not sure if this is a known issue, but just recently it seems everytime I open a web browser windows 11 the bottom part extends over the taskbar and I am unable to use it the window is not in fullscreen mode. It only seems to happen with web browsers tried edge, google...
  5. Browsers covering up the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers covering up the taskbar?: I'm not sure if this is a known issue, but just recently it seems everytime I open a web browser windows 11 the bottom part extends over the taskbar and I am unable to use it the window is not in fullscreen mode. It only seems to happen with web browsers tried edge, google...
  6. How to move Tabs to a different Profile window in Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to move Tabs to a different Profile window in Edge browser: [ATTACH]In this tutorial, we will help you how you can enable and use move tabs to a different profile window in Microsoft Edge. Edge browser has come with a native feature to move a single tab or multiple tabs from one profile window to another profile window. This can come...
  7. Automatically scroll up windows browsers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automatically scroll up windows browsers: After the latest Update. System Windows and explorer Windows automatically scroll up all the time making imposible to browse the lowest options in any case....
  8. Browser repeatedly popping up.

in Browsers and Email
    Browser repeatedly popping up.: Howdy! I am a new member here,so excuse me if I post on the wrong section about my problem. Basically I currently have windows 10 for around a year,and had no problems whatsoever.However,I booted my laptop today only to come across a very annoying issue indeed,which...
  9. Browser choice pop up

in Browsers and Email
    Browser choice pop up: How can I prevent this from popping up every time I click on a link in my email? I always check to "Always use this app" but it does not work. 42295
  10. Windows Browser Move Window Not Displaying Correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Browser Move Window Not Displaying Correctly: I recently upgraded to version 1703 and since then when I move a large file, say greater than 3 or 4 GB, when the move window pops up, I select show more information, the graph and speed line that used to display is no longer visible rather a ghosting block moving from left...