Windows 10: Moving a game from one Microsoft account to another Minecraft

Discus and support Moving a game from one Microsoft account to another Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have digital Minecraft game on my laptop and now I want to play this game on my PC. On those computers there are different Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by F1l1p, Jul 2, 2020.

1. F1l1p Win User

Moving a game from one Microsoft account to another Minecraft

Hello,

I have digital Minecraft game on my laptop and now I want to play this game on my PC.

On those computers there are different Microsoft accounts.

How can I play Minecraft on my PC?

Thanks in advanced.

F1l1p

:)

F1l1p, Jul 2, 2020

2. how do i move one game to another account?

okay, so im going to be honest here. i purchased a game on my ex boyfriends microsoft account, with my own money. we have parted ways, and i no longer want the reminder that his email is connected to my laptop. is there any way to move the Minecraft game
    i bought on the windows store to another account, of my own use?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store

therachals, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Zavhytar Win User
    Transfer games from one account to another

I bought Minecraft before Bedrock edition came out and I accidentally redeemed my free copy on my other account; is it possible to switch the game from being on my other Microsoft account to being on this one?

Zavhytar, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Moving a game from one Microsoft account to another Minecraft

Minecraft windows 10 and Microsoft Accounts

Hi Nate,

Minecraft Windows 10 Beta codes can only be used by one account. If you want to register another account and get a free code, you can follow steps on this

link

Regards.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Moving a game from one Microsoft account to another Minecraft

1. Moving a game from one Microsoft account to another Minecraft - Similar Threads - Moving game Microsoft

2. Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another: I have kind of a weird issue, so I have always had problems with my Minecraft/Microsoft account. So when I got a new computer, I found that Minecraft would not download through minecraft.net. To fix this a forum said to launch Minecraft through Xbox live, but I had to make a...
  3. Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another: I have kind of a weird issue, so I have always had problems with my Minecraft/Microsoft account. So when I got a new computer, I found that Minecraft would not download through minecraft.net. To fix this a forum said to launch Minecraft through Xbox live, but I had to make a...
  4. Changing emails/moving files from one account to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing emails/moving files from one account to another: Hello. I am currently having an issue with my computer/account. The email attached to my main microsoft account is with yahoo.com, however, that email was compromised and I had to delete it. I am trying to change it to an outlook email instead for that to be my main email,...
  5. Move device from one Microsoft account to another

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Move device from one Microsoft account to another: I have a Microsoft account with email address 'A' that shows my subscription, but no device. It also has the Skype account with all my historic details. I have another Microsoft account with email address B that shows my device. First question: how do I move my device to...
  6. How to move data from one user account to another?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to move data from one user account to another?: How do I move all the programs and files from one user to another user on the same system? submitted by /u/samerium [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijpcft/how_to_move_data_from_one_user_account_to_another/
  7. Transfer games from one account to another

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transfer games from one account to another: I bought Minecraft before Bedrock edition came out and I accidentally redeemed my free copy on my other account; is it possible to switch the game from being on my other Microsoft account to being on this one?...
  8. Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?: When minecraft windows 10 was announced years ago, I redeemed it on an account, and currently I do not use that account. I made a new account with my main email address much later, as I forgot about my old one, which is now the account I have all my friends on and my...
  9. move programs and settings from one microsoft account to another

in Windows 10 Customization
    move programs and settings from one microsoft account to another: Hi my son "stole" my Microsoft account so I made a new one, but I want to move all programs and settings to mine, which I have made administrator....
  10. How to move emails from one Outlook account to another?

in Browsers and Email
    How to move emails from one Outlook account to another?: I've heard this is possible, by using Outlook 2013 and exporting all emails to a .pst file, but I added my Outlook account and after it synced everything looks like this: [img] Obviously i'm doing something wrong, so I came here to ask for help. I want to move every...