Windows 10: Moving a Windows Install to a New Device

Discus and support Moving a Windows Install to a New Device in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We use FedEx Ship Manager with an integration plugin to manage shipping. The plugin uses a database to move data between Fedex and our software. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohnMcDuffie1, May 11, 2021.

1. Moving a Windows Install to a New Device

We use FedEx Ship Manager with an integration plugin to manage shipping. The plugin uses a database to move data between Fedex and our software. The motherboard in the current machine is dying. I'm replacing it with a much better box and I want to clone the drive to the new box. My only issue is Windows 10. I have not checked but I am pretty sure it's an OEM version. I do not want to endure the nightmare of getting Fedex to work on Windows 10 which handles databases very poorly and the rest of the setup problems. Supporting Windows 10 and Fedex is already like dancing on a wet floor while jugg

:)

JohnMcDuffie1, May 11, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 11, 2021
  3. TRWOV Win User
    TRWOV, May 11, 2021
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Moving a Windows Install to a New Device

Good guide for moving Windows 8.1 to another board

Thx you alot TRWOV it works perfecly, i can even reboot, now and i installed all Intel drivers again, and removed some old RST and so on *Toast :toast:

puma99dk|, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Moving a Windows Install to a New Device

1. Moving a Windows Install to a New Device - Similar Threads - Moving Install Device

2. Question about moving Windows in new device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about moving Windows in new device: Hello guys i have a question im goin to buy my new pc and the new pc have Gen 4 nvme ssd 1tb and have windows install and on my old pc i have ssd 1tb and have windows istall also.My question is can i use my old ssd to me new pc with the windows istall in both???If i can can i...
  3. Question about moving Windows in new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about moving Windows in new device: Hello guys i have a question im goin to buy my new pc and the new pc have Gen 4 nvme ssd 1tb and have windows install and on my old pc i have ssd 1tb and have windows istall also.My question is can i use my old ssd to me new pc with the windows istall in both???If i can can i...
  4. Question about moving Windows in new device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Move Windows Installation to New SSD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move Windows Installation to New SSD?: Hey all,I'd like to move my Windows 10 installation to a solid state drive I just got. How can I do this while keeping all my user data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-windows-installation-to-new-ssd/20ba14cd-b13e-414c-9081-ba9868e8e29a
  6. Move Windows Installation to New SSD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Move Windows Installation to New SSD?: Hey all,I'd like to move my Windows 10 installation to a solid state drive I just got. How can I do this while keeping all my user data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-windows-installation-to-new-ssd/20ba14cd-b13e-414c-9081-ba9868e8e29a
  7. Move Windows Installation to New SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Move programs files to new install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move programs files to new install?: Long story short, I got a new SSD, but cloning failed using lots of different methods, so clean install it was. My question is, can I use like a linux live cd/dvd(so no files are open/in use), and then just copy program files, program files(x86), program data, and app...
  9. Moving OEM license to a new device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving OEM license to a new device: Hello I have a question about transferring OEM licenses. Well, 2 years ago I bought a laptop with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed on board. However, I am now assembling a new computer and would like to transfer the OEM license with the key to the new equipment, of course...
  10. Moving windows 10 installation into a new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving windows 10 installation into a new PC: I have seen many quesitons being asked on this same topic. Here is our situation, we have a new Lenovo PC (PC1) came Windows 10 pro preinstalled and all setup was done including installing all of our custom software. Now we would like to update our other PCs (different...