Windows 10: MOVING AN APP

Discus and support MOVING AN APP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I want to move an application I can not press the MOVE button to why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SHADENFAHAD, Mar 31, 2019.

1. MOVING AN APP

When I want to move an application I can not press the MOVE button to why?

:)

SHADENFAHAD, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. MOVING AN APP :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Sd app saving MOVE option is grayed out it will not let me click on it

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes in prior to this issue?
    • Is this specific to games?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps. Since move option is greyed out, I would suggest you to un-install and reinstall the game and check. Follow the below steps.

• Go to Settings and select System.

• Click on App & Features, click on game and uninstall the game.

• Now click on Storage and select a drive on
      New apps will save to.

• Try re-installing the game again and check.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 31, 2019
  4. MOVING AN APP

TechPowerUp Android App 2016

Yep, just realize theres no emoticons
    And i dunno its from the app or something, sometimes i need to refresh several times to show the content

One more please add app update notification from the app or button for reporting bugs or suggestion

One suggestion, may you put menu on dropdown on top corner so we can move without pressing back again and again

Thank you

micropage7, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

MOVING AN APP

1. MOVING AN APP - Similar Threads - MOVING APP

2. Move app data to default drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move app data to default drive.: Hello, I recently got an ssd installed which is great and improved the overall performance of my device. The issue being, my user profile, settings, browser bookmarks, etc, have all been replaced. The new ssd has become the default drive and I can't access my previous...
  3. Move app data to default drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move app data to default drive.: Hello, I recently got an ssd installed which is great and improved the overall performance of my device. The issue being, my user profile, settings, browser bookmarks, etc, have all been replaced. The new ssd has become the default drive and I can't access my previous...
  4. Move app data to default drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I move an app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move an app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps"...: HiI'm trying to add an app to the Suggested List of the "Open With..." context menu, but everything I tried had not worksI still have to go into "Choose Another App" and selected from the more "More Options" list.I even tried making it a default app for the extension, but...
  6. How do I move an app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps"...

How do I move an app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps"...: HiI'm trying to add an app to the Suggested List of the "Open With..." context menu, but everything I tried had not worksI still have to go into "Choose Another App" and selected from the more "More Options" list.I even tried making it a default app for the extension, but...
  7. How do I move app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps" Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps" Windows 11?: HiI'm trying to add an app to the Suggested List of the "Open With..." context menu, but everything I tried had not worksI still have to go into "Choose Another App" and selected from the more "More Options" list.I even tried making it a default app for the extension, but...
  8. How do I move app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps" Windows 11?

How do I move app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps" Windows 11?: HiI'm trying to add an app to the Suggested List of the "Open With..." context menu, but everything I tried had not worksI still have to go into "Choose Another App" and selected from the more "More Options" list.I even tried making it a default app for the extension, but...
  9. Moving apps to my sd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving apps to my sd card: Trying to move recently downloaded apps to my sd cardSeems to happen but nothing shows up on the sd card .I.e no data been used not sure what's going on This is the hp stream 14 inch....
  10. Moving apps to my sd card

Moving apps to my sd card: Trying to move recently downloaded apps to my sd cardSeems to happen but nothing shows up on the sd card .I.e no data been used not sure what's going on This is the hp stream 14 inch....