Windows 10: Moving APP to another Drive "Delete other apps, to use this drive the other apps must be...

Discus and support Moving APP to another Drive "Delete other apps, to use this drive the other apps must be... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to move a game form one drive to another. I have a lot of very important information on my other drive and don't want to delete anything.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by johnDole25, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Moving APP to another Drive "Delete other apps, to use this drive the other apps must be...

I am trying to move a game form one drive to another.

I have a lot of very important information on my other drive and don't want to delete anything.

What other apps does it want to uninstall, is it safe to do so?

:)

johnDole25, Nov 5, 2018

2. run apps off a USB drive?

Hey, guys, do you have the experience of running your daily used apps off a USB drive?

Which is I am now trying to do. But I find that only portable apps can be run like that.

while some apps like MS office are not portably available. How can I do that?

wonkotheinsane, Nov 6, 2018
  3. bpgt64 Win User
    New SSD/App Drive

Wife's complaining about slow app response times after seeing my precious P128 load apps instantly. So she's getting the P128 for an OS Drive, and I am looking for a new App Drive. OS is already on a smaller SSD By itself.

Top Contenders so far are...

Crucial RealSSD C300 CTFDDAC128MAG-1G1 2.5" 128GB ...

Intel 510 Series (Elm Crest) SSDSC2MH120A2K5 2.5" ...

Looking to keep it under 300 bucks, and 120GB capacity is preferred.

Considering going to Z68 while waiting for LGA 2011 for SSD caching also....

bpgt64, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Moving APP to another Drive "Delete other apps, to use this drive the other apps must be...

TechPowerUp Android App 2016

Yep, just realize theres no emoticons
    And i dunno its from the app or something, sometimes i need to refresh several times to show the content

One more please add app update notification from the app or button for reporting bugs or suggestion

One suggestion, may you put menu on dropdown on top corner so we can move without pressing back again and again

Thank you

micropage7, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Moving APP to another Drive "Delete other apps, to use this drive the other apps must be...

1. Moving APP to another Drive "Delete other apps, to use this drive the other apps must be... - Similar Threads - Moving APP another

2. Moving app to another drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving app to another drive: I want to move an app from my C drive to my external E drive. I tried uninstalling the app from the C drive and when I reinstall it, it doesn't give me an option where to install it so it automatically installs back to my C drive....
  3. Moving app to another drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving app to another drive: I want to move an app from my C drive to my external E drive. I tried uninstalling the app from the C drive and when I reinstall it, it doesn't give me an option where to install it so it automatically installs back to my C drive....
  4. Delete other apps; This drive has apps from another device

in Windows 10 News
    Delete other apps; This drive has apps from another device: [ATTACH]Some users, when trying to install new apps, have reported seeing Delete other apps, This drive has apps from another device error after they have upgraded/reinstalled their OS or reset their PC without deleting or removing folder containing the old apps. The problem...
  5. Moving apps to other drives 0x800704c7 and 0x800704c7 error codes

Moving apps to other drives 0x800704c7 and 0x800704c7 error codes: Hi, I’ve just read another post relating error code 0x800704c7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erros-code-0x800704c7-when-i-move-apps/a40fe630-e1d3-4739-acf9-0375c429172f#:~:text=The%20error%20message%20only%20applies,the%20error%20to%20go%20away. When...
  6. Moving apps to other drives 0x800704c7 and 0x800704c7 error codes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving apps to other drives 0x800704c7 and 0x800704c7 error codes: Hi, I’ve just read another post relating error code 0x800704c7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erros-code-0x800704c7-when-i-move-apps/a40fe630-e1d3-4739-acf9-0375c429172f#:~:text=The%20error%20message%20only%20applies,the%20error%20to%20go%20away. When...
  7. Windows deleting apps on another drive.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows deleting apps on another drive.: Hi, I try to change the new drive where new apps and games from microsoft store should be installed but when I try to do this it says it will be deleting the apps on my other drive. What apps are being deleted and why? <Moved from sv-se by moderator>...
  8. Can't move apps to another drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't move apps to another drive: Hi, I would just like to install Phantasy Star Online 2 on my pc but I'm having a weird error code. First of all I wanted it to go to my drive E where I have a lot of space left the option was there to download the app and is highlighted blue so it's clickable but when I do...
  9. moving windows apps to another drive

moving windows apps to another drive: hi, I have moved an app from the windows drive to another drive to keep my windows drive free but when I checked the windows apps folder on the windows drive it now has the app listed as a shortcut folder but the app is still taking up space on the windows drive even though...
  10. Cannot move or install apps on drive other than C:

Cannot move or install apps on drive other than C:: I have a small SSD that has windows installed, and a larger SSD and HDD that I use to store the majority of my programs/files. When I try to install a game like Sea of Thieves or Zoo Tycoon on any other drive than my C drive, it fails during the install step. I have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft app change drive delete other apps

2. windows 10 delete other apps