Windows 10: Moving apps and programs

Discus and support Moving apps and programs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What is the best free/inexpensive app to move my apps and data to a new PC both with windows 10? new one with 10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BillGriffin III, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Moving apps and programs

What is the best free/inexpensive app to move my apps and data to a new PC both with windows 10? new one with 10 pro

:)

BillGriffin III, Aug 22, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 22, 2020
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. Brink Win User

Moving apps and programs

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Moving apps and programs :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Moving apps and programs

1. Moving apps and programs - Similar Threads - Moving apps programs

2. moving apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving apps: Hi everyone,Recently i was running low on disk space and decided to move all of my program files to my other disk.Now I know that was stupid because nothing works anymore. Is there a way to fix this?...
  3. moving apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    moving apps: Hi everyone,Recently i was running low on disk space and decided to move all of my program files to my other disk.Now I know that was stupid because nothing works anymore. Is there a way to fix this?...
  4. moving apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bulk Move Programs?

Bulk Move Programs?: I am running out of disk space on my C drive and wondered if there is anyway to bulk automatically move programs and redo Start Menu shortcuts to another drive - in this case my D drive? Thanks....
  6. Moving apps

Moving apps: Hello, i'm new to windows and my windows is not activated yet it's a pc but this is not the problem, the problem is that my SSD is full because all the apps are installed there and i want to move some of the apps to my HDD btw the apps are installed thru google chrome and the...
  7. moving programs

moving programs: How can I move i.e. transfer old programs from PC to new PC. In older Wins I seem to remember that one could. I do have an external 1TB drive which has plenty of room so could copy them but it seems to be no way of copying either....
  8. Moving Apps

Moving Apps: Background: I just installed a new SSHD D: to my computer and need to move apps from my old SSD C:. Problem: Going to the "apps and features" page shows all the apps and even what I'm sure should be able to be transferred like Netflix have the "Move" option greyed out....
  9. Move of program menus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Move of program menus: How do you move the program menus from the desk top to the lower left corner where they are in alpha order https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-of-program-menus/4fbd94f3-d770-4aa7-b5f1-1368adc77ba7
  10. Can Apps/Programs be moved between drives?

Can Apps/Programs be moved between drives?: Without paying attention, I went and filled my main drive (C:) before realizing I had a secondary drive that was empty. Is it possible to simply move large apps or programs from one drive to the other or do I need to uninstall/reinstall them?...