Windows 10: Moving between computers

Discus and support Moving between computers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What's the best way to capture my user profile and move everything to a new computer I'm expecting to arrive this week. I can easily move the files and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/avebelle, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Moving between computers

What's the best way to capture my user profile and move everything to a new computer I'm expecting to arrive this week. I can easily move the files and what not but I'm wondering if there's a way I can easily duplicate all the settings and stuff that have been configured over the years.

submitted by /u/avebelle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/avebelle, Oct 29, 2019

2. how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Oct 29, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 29, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Moving between computers

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Moving between computers

1. Moving between computers - Similar Threads - Moving between computers

2. Help with moving windows between monitors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with moving windows between monitors.: Pressing windows+shift+right/left arrow key has stopped working for me, and i have no idea why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-moving-windows-between-monitors/2e4a5ab8-1d1b-4497-a98a-fb5738a45fc2
  3. Can you move an already installed program between computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you move an already installed program between computers?: I have two windows xp servers without internet connection, one of them has a specific program and the other one doesn't.I cannot use a usb to copy an installation file on the one without it, but i can move files between both computes.When I tried to just copy the program and...
  4. Can you move an already installed program between computers?

Can you move an already installed program between computers?: I have two windows xp servers without internet connection, one of them has a specific program and the other one doesn't.I cannot use a usb to copy an installation file on the one without it, but i can move files between both computes.When I tried to just copy the program and...
  5. Moving Windows licenses between two computers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving Windows licenses between two computers: I am wondering if it is possible to transfer a Windows 10 Pro license that I purchased as an upgrade to an OEM Windows license to another computer with a Windows 11 OEM Home version. Then move the Home version to the computer currently running Pro. On both computers the...
  6. Moving Windows licenses between two computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Windows licenses between two computers: I am wondering if it is possible to transfer a Windows 10 Pro license that I purchased as an upgrade to an OEM Windows license to another computer with a Windows 11 OEM Home version. Then move the Home version to the computer currently running Pro. On both computers the...
  7. Moving Windows licenses between two computers

8. moving files between to drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving files between to drives: How can I show two file folders and move files between them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-files-between-to-drives/533348dd-18dc-4584-8eea-3bc909c496ef"
  9. How can I move Store apps between computers?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How can I move Store apps between computers?: Hello, I would like to move a Microsoft Store app from one computer to another and unfortunately it is no longer available to download. ANY help is appreciated. 97270
  10. Move Boot drive between 2 identical computers.

in Windows 10 Support
    Move Boot drive between 2 identical computers.: In the near future I may have to spend many months in a row at 2 different locations (let's say about 8 months in Asia and 4 months in Europe) for many years to come. As I don't want a notebook, I was considering building 2 identical computers at the 2 locations and just...