Windows 10: Moving cursor and touch white circle appear!

Discus and support Moving cursor and touch white circle appear! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using Asus s200e. The cursor jumps over to the upper side of my screen and it seems that either a single click or touch or a double-click or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmirHamdi, Sep 7, 2018.

1. AmirHamdi Win User

Moving cursor and touch white circle appear!

I'm using Asus s200e. The cursor jumps over to the upper side of my screen and it seems that either a single click or touch or a double-click or right-click seems to be happening in rapid succession. Until now I cannot sign in my laptop because of I cannot key in my password in the box.

:)

AmirHamdi, Sep 7, 2018

2. Cortana search bar missing white circle instead

When I left click the white circle the search bar is their. If I right click on the white circle 6 items appear listing what I can do on the task bar such as Show app icons

Regards

anselm_962, Sep 7, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    Numerous Black circles with a white edge keep appearing on my screen and the mouse keeps opening programs on it's own

We appreciate the information you have provided. The black circles represent areas on your touch screen that are being touched. It seems that your device is detecting unnecessary contact on those areas. It may have something to do with the hardware itself.
    These unnecessary contacts may possibly the same reason why programs are opening on it's own. To further isolate the issue, we suggest that you disable the touch screen feature of your device and see if the black circles disappear. Kindly refer to the steps
    below:

• Go to Device Manager.
    • Click on Human Interface Devices to expand.
    • Right click on HID-compliant touch screen and select
      Disable

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Sep 7, 2018
  4. LindaS81 Win User

Windows 10 Black Screen Cursor Spinning Blue Circle

Read other suggestions but to no avail. What I have done so far. Ran Dell repair and recovery and clicked restart. Got Dell screen white circle dots and then went back to black screen white cursor and blue spinning circle. Frozen in that state. Cannot get
    passed with any of the keys to Task Manager, etc. Is it time for a professional?

Dell 15z

Windows 10 failure occurred Jan 27 2016 maybe after a critical update

LindaS81, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Moving cursor and touch white circle appear! - Similar Threads - Moving cursor touch

2. Windows 7 black screen with moving white cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 black screen with moving white cursor: My computer turns on normally but after welcome screen shows black screen. It normally does hotkeys like ctrl+alt+delete, it means i can turn on task manager. In the task manager i cant start new tasks such as msconfig, dwm dwm.exe. My computer also turns on safe mode with...
  3. Windows 7 black screen with moving white cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 black screen with moving white cursor: My computer turns on normally but after welcome screen shows black screen. It normally does hotkeys like ctrl+alt+delete, it means i can turn on task manager. In the task manager i cant start new tasks such as msconfig, dwm dwm.exe. My computer also turns on safe mode with...
  4. White screen no cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White screen no cursor: For about a week I have had this white screen issue. I have spent hours trying to figure out the issue and nothing seems to work. I've looked around online and everyone who has similar issues seem to be able to fix it easily but when trying to do the same methods it doesn't...
  5. White screen no cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    White screen no cursor: For about a week I have had this white screen issue. I have spent hours trying to figure out the issue and nothing seems to work. I've looked around online and everyone who has similar issues seem to be able to fix it easily but when trying to do the same methods it doesn't...
  6. Microsoft Touch Explorer Mouse cursor not moving

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Touch Explorer Mouse cursor not moving: I have a touch explorer 1490 wireless mouse. When I connect the Bluetooth receiver to the laptop it gets connected. I can see the blue light "on". The problem is that the cursor doesn't move on the screen when I move the mouse, weirdly the buttons, scrolling all work fine. I...
  7. Grey Circle with Cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Grey Circle with Cursor: Hello, I have a grey circle in the lower right hand corner of my computer that has a cursor in it. I am often unable to use my mouse to click into search fields and the like. I believe it has something to do with the touch screen and goes away if I disable the touch screen...
  8. Cursor with spinning circle.....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cursor with spinning circle.....: After the Fall Creators Update, all three of my systems have suffered from the dreaded "Cursor and Spinning Circle". Two of my systems have locked up completely. Thank God for my imaging program that allowed me to restore these systems to working order. BUT, this keeps...
  9. Network Icon with white circle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Icon with white circle: Hey guys, So I locked my PC today and noticed that on the lock screen the network icon had a small white circle on the lower right hand side of it. Basically it was exactly where the red x shows up if you aren’t connected. I hovered my mouse over it but nothing showed...
  10. white circle in tray

in Windows 10 Support
    white circle in tray: Lately I traced a little white circle popping in the tray and disappearing. Not enough time to see anything but location. Is it malware? can I get rid of it? I didn't notice anything different in the list of processes or anything added to windows or users folder. Of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touch screnn and cursor are moving moving over the screen as if screen is being touched

2. moving cursor jumps to right screen and circle appears